do you know the video?

mjmsc

does anyone know from what video are that picture where Michael is dressed in black and his hair is in the wind?the photos are put in the book Dancing the dream(very sweet book :D )

wacky_sis

Originally posted by mjmsc
does anyone know from what video are that picture where Michael is dressed in black and his hair is in the wind?the photos are put in the book Dancing the dream(very sweet book :D )

Do you mean one that looks as if he's in some kind of desert?

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Originally posted by mjmsc
You dont mean 'stranger in Moscow' do you?

Woo

Think about it.

Stranger in Moscow was released 5 years AFTER "Dancing The Dream" was published!

betty boop 84

You mean this?

dangerouscommercial16cp.jpg

LoveMeIfYouDare

somehow no offence but what michael was wearing did look like an underwear...but he looks good too!:D

n indeed "Dancing The Dream" is a beautiful book...:)

I think the video of Michael dressed in all black, with his hair flowing in the wind in a desert that appear in the book Dancing The Dream (1992) is a a Sony advert for Japanese televison.

PanGieE_S2_U

the desert thing.. i think its the Dangerous Teaser isnt it?
its from a commercial by pepsi called " Dreams"
but its also in the "Dangerous: Short Films" DVD at the end, when they play the song " Why You Wanna Trip On Me"
when i first saw that.. i could'nt get enough cos he looks so good. hahah