cap279.jpg

cap280.jpg

cap281.jpg

cap282.jpg

cap285.jpg

cap286.jpg
*Smile to die for* :drinkingb

SexyMJLover

Wow, thanks for posting those pics Aihnoa... they're just gorgeous!!! :bowdown: :inlove :inlove :tooexcite

*waits for Lucy to spot this thread* :laugh

DarkChild

AWWW HELL NAH YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!

God, first a lot of salt...now this, I'm SO gonna die of heart failure before this day is through.

cap286.jpg

omg forget my innocence...I wanna bone him right there, right now!!!! shiiaat

DarkChild

Originally posted by SexyMJLover

*waits for Lucy to spot this thread* :laugh

LOL you know me too well dontcha.

fukfukfukfukfuk...:chained:

I've already watched this video 3 times today!!! eek :licklips:

floacist

OMG!No you did not, this is my song well my video actually!LOL.His smile was something else in this video ,he was just so damn..sexy especially his dancing and actions in this one. Someone post up a picture of the finger twirl :S

cap342.jpg

^
Oh god I am not even going to speak.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by DarkChild
^^ And what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Exactly what she said. She not a fan of the 'now' Michael. She only in love with the way he used to look.

She one of those 'I only like the MJ from the old days' people. Not the type of fan that has respect for MJ regardless of what he looks like, You know not the kind of fan that will take into consideration his upbringing and the fact that he grew up in front of everyone subject to ridicule about his looks all his life. ..the kind of fan that doesn't care about that..they'll just continue to point out that he's ugly now, and at times make fun of him..or leave it to others to make fun of him. The kind of 'fan' that will make a post at a message board that is not Michael Jackson related entitled 'OMFG' with the worst picture of Michael in the world and add 'Im scared', and sits back and watches while other people talk about and scrutinize him to the core. Just wishy-washy..one day you call yourself a fan, the next you are making fun of him, or creating a situation for people to do so.

Had I known at first, I never would have invited her to MJEOL.

Lord knows how much fans that are stuck on one 'era' like Michael is 10 different people bug me. It's the SAME GUY people. I'm not talking about fans that like one era the most or whatever, fans that will be like oh I only like 1990s MJ, or 1980s MJ..same guy people. Just to afraid to say you like the 'freak' that he's become now.

DarkChild

Ugh...well, ya know :laugh I was kinda gathering that, but I wanted her to reply, but obviously she wasn't big enough to say more about it.

God I hate people like that...well, not hate, but it pisses me the **** off.

A

Anonymous

cap334.jpg

BOFL now this looks like he humps the girl 100000% AAAAHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEH BAABYYY!!!!

cap350.jpg

eaaaat meeeeee...

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
You invited her here? I didn't know that.

Yea, she was constantly posting pictures at this Nsync board, in the off topic picture section, and everyone was tiring of seeing 39085923582905 posts about Michael Jackson, she'd post an old picture, say it's sexy and whatnot, and they would trash her or the picture and you know..just typical behavior from people. So I thought she'd like post in an area where she could say whatever she wanted, and people would agree and not have anything bad to say...but you know..I guess not. She still does it, I think she likes to see people trash him..it's like she encourages it.