Don\'t forget to Donate to MJEOL!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
* Don't forget to donate to MJEOL if you can!
* All donations go directly to help keep MJEOL online!
* You DO NOT need a credit card to sign up at Paypal.
* You DO NOT have to be a Paypal member if you want to donate via a credit card!
* Paypal takes care all of the transactions. I don't see any of your financial information

DONATION LINKS:

PAYPAL VERIFIED

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MjsTennesseeFan
OMG!!!! this is the 2nd site I have seen trying to make money off the fans. if you can afford a site dont make one!

omg, this is the 20345920359th ****ing stupid newbie I've seen here! :D

Mathilde

OMG!!!! this is the 2nd site I have seen trying to make money off the fans. if you can afford a site dont make one!
:hitting you're an ass! sorry...

Whisper I'll try to donate soon, I've just registered with paypal with my new credit card, but have to wait before I can can "complete my expansed use enrollment" or whatever it's called lol...

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I KNOW this ain't the same MjsTennesseeFan who PMed me wanting me to help them make a "REALLY BASIC site layout and a new forum" for their website? I KNOW this can't be the same person who asked for my help in creating "mjextreme.com" and turned around and insulted both me and the people of this website. :extremely

BANDWITH ISNT CHEAP YOU F***KING BAS**RD! Whisper needs money to keep the site running! Without money you can do nothing, what do you think she's gonna take like a hundred- fifty dollars a month out of her pocket so the fans can swallow up that money just for their enjoymenr? NO! WHisper is a kind enough person to keep up with the site! You should be graceful! This is a great place for fans to express their true meaning as a fan and without this, all the other forums are basically trash to me. So this isnt just a scream at that tennesee girl, this is a thank you to whisper for all these good times ive had here, and will have here.

DirtyDiana87

Get the freak out of here. :hellnaw

Heather~

Ahhh Shut up you trash.
This is a nice site.
Yeah I agree she does need too get this site runnin.
when I come back I'll try too make a donation.
But I can't now cause I have too save money for My NYC trip.

How much do you need whisper?.
I'll try ,

Labomba

MJTennesseGirl stop it please whisper I tried to donate to your site but my paypal screws the shit out of me aha :) and btw MJTennesseGirl i am doing the same with my site and I am actually glad that people have donated and it keeps me save the money to upgrade the site and make it continue

but whisper I will try donate again as soon as I get more status on my paypal account!