Don\'t Have Enough Money For The Boxset?

2Dangerous4MJ

BABYSIT! That's what I did last night and I made $40, and I had an extra ten stashed away, so now I have enough to buy it. I stuffed that money into my 'Moonwalk' book. It won't see the light of day until November 16th. :laugh

Minnie Dia

GOod idea!!! lol... i should do that... but i dont live near any little babies.. they have all grown up! im sure theres another alternative.... "sighs'' :laugh

urbanpinkpixie

Or what you could do is just go around asking people for spare change every couple of days or everyday if you're desperate and save up money that way. I once got like $10 in 2 weeks.

Caroline

It's going to cost $89 here... so that would take me a while to scrape up in spare change. lol. I still don't know if I'm going to get it or not.

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
BABYSIT! That's what I did last night and I made $40, and I had an extra ten stashed away, so now I have enough to buy it. I stuffed that money into my 'Moonwalk' book. It won't see the light of day until November 16th. :laugh
thats a gud idea,but i think i will just buy it afta christmas when i get some money. :2thinking