Dream interpretations anyone?

Saphster

Can someone interpret this dream(s) for me? They're not mine, but my boyfriends....

This is how he's telling me on the phone, and I will type it here...

*We were in our house (NOTE: WE don't have a house together yet, but he says it's supposedly our future house:lol ). I pulled up to the house. You (that's me!:lol ) were there. I didn't see too much physical features, or hear a voice but I knew it was you. I looked in the window, and I saw two figures kissing. A short figure likes yours with long hair, and a tall figure. It was either a white dude, or a spanish dude. I hurried up, and opened the door, and heard footsteps running upstairs. You must've heard me at the door. I run up the steps, and my bedroom door just slammed. So, I tried to open up the door, and when I opened the door I woke up........*
Ok, the girl in his dream is me, but he didn't really see my face but he knew it was me. :lol

*I was on the porch of a home I never seen but I recognized it as my own home, in other word I knew it was mine talking to an older spanish person. And I asked them if they thought that their race in any way or if my race wasn't good enough, or if they thought anybody's elses race was better than any other race. They said yes to all three of them. And I told them "Get the f_ck off my property, and never come here again. You have seven seconds to leave before I unleash the hounds." And I counted to 2 and un-leashed the hounds. And then...blurr...don't know.*

:idontknow

mysteriousone

Hmmm....you haven't given him any reason to believe you're cheating OR are attracted to someone else, have you Sapphy, lol? It's quite possible he's feeling a little insecure!!! :idontknow

I think it's quite common when dreaming--people KNOW who're they're dreaming about but don't actually see that person's face!

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;184153 said:
Hmmm....you haven't given him any reason to believe you're cheating OR are attracted to someone else, have you Sapphy, lol? It's quite possible he's feeling a little insecure!!! :idontknow

Heck no!:lol But, he always does seem to think that...

But, it does seem like these dream are signs of insecurity. But, I never have dreams like this. I always have random dreams. I'm in one place, and then transport to another without having memory of what I was doing moments ago...:lol

But, I was wondering if someone knew if they are just more than signs of insecurity...:idontknow

mysteriousone

Saphster;184347 said:
Heck no!:lol But, he always does seem to think that...

But, it does seem like these dream are signs of insecurity. But, I never have dreams like this. I always have random dreams. I'm in one place, and then transport to another without having memory of what I was doing moments ago...:lol

But, I was wondering if someone knew if they are just more than signs of insecurity...:idontknow

Yeah it does sound like he has a insecurity problem there, but we'll wait for one of the Dream Interpreters to come along and see what they have to say about it......they're the experts, afterall! :lol

*Where's Whisper? She's good at interpreting dreams! :D

Mysti!

mjsexybuddy

Yeah it does sound like he has a insecurity problem there, but we'll wait for one of the Dream Interpreters to come along and see what they have to say about it......they're the experts, afterall!

yeah lol besides i think some dreams are just random things our minds put together did you know every thing you ever seen heard felt thought of or dreamed is stored in ur brain forever since your brain formed? (we are learning about it in health class) last night i dreamed i was pregnant lol and my water broke and i left a trail of it from my kitchen to the hall LOL then im like omg! ahhh then i fell to the floor and some girl was like trying to help me LOL then when some guy was carrying me out the door we looked out the ktichen window(my grand parents who i live with included) we saw my pawpaws brother in law and some other guy and my papaw was about to go talk to them then we saw the other guy had a gun so i hid in my uncles closet (as i did when i got in trouble as a little kid yes he use to live in this house until he was 30 lol) then it was like i woke up in his bed and saw that guy with the gun playing with 4 lil girls who sat on him and im like hey i can get outta here so i step over him and im like crap i got 2 get going hes gonna see me then i got to the back door and was opening it and hes like where r u going im like uhhh to the hospital im haveing a baby and he goes i dont believe it (and something else i cant remember) next thing i know im getting stabbed with needles my grpandparents use (diabetic needles) but i was stabbing the guy back and he turned into some kind of human tank lol and i sprayed him with an invisable water hose and he just melted into rusty water and a bit of blood in a pan lol then my mawmaw is like girl we have to get u out of here so i poured the water into the washing machine and went to change clothes real quick, but could find anything but looney toon charaters like tweety bird shirts lol then i woke up strangely enough i senced the baby was a boy and the dad was gone on some trip or tour or something LOL crazy huh:rollin oh right b4 i started to look for clothes my mawmaw said u can wear ur bubble suit XD what ever that ment I have no idea

mysteriousone

mjsexybuddy;185667 said:
yeah lol besides i think some dreams are just random things our minds put together did you know every thing you ever seen heard felt thought of or dreamed is stored in ur brain forever since your brain formed? (we are learning about it in health class) last night i dreamed i was pregnant lol and my water broke and i left a trail of it from my kitchen to the hall LOL then im like omg! ahhh then i fell to the floor and some girl was like trying to help me LOL then when some guy was carrying me out the door we looked out the ktichen window(my grand parents who i live with included) we saw my pawpaws brother in law and some other guy and my papaw was about to go talk to them then we saw the other guy had a gun so i hid in my uncles closet (as i did when i got in trouble as a little kid yes he use to live in this house until he was 30 lol) then it was like i woke up in his bed and saw that guy with the gun playing with 4 lil girls who sat on him and im like hey i can get outta here so i step over him and im like crap i got 2 get going hes gonna see me then i got to the back door and was opening it and hes like where r u going im like uhhh to the hospital im haveing a baby and he goes i dont believe it (and something else i cant remember) next thing i know im getting stabbed with needles my grpandparents use (diabetic needles) but i was stabbing the guy back and he turned into some kind of human tank lol and i sprayed him with an invisable water hose and he just melted into rusty water and a bit of blood in a pan lol then my mawmaw is like girl we have to get u out of here so i poured the water into the washing machine and went to change clothes real quick, but could find anything but looney toon charaters like tweety bird shirts lol then i woke up strangely enough i senced the baby was a boy and the dad was gone on some trip or tour or something LOL crazy huh:rollin oh right b4 i started to look for clothes my mawmaw said u can wear ur bubble suit XD what ever that ment I have no idea
Oh my..........that was a weird dream eh, lol! You were all over the god damn place girl, LOL! I don't know where the dream experts are gonna start with that one.....when and if they do arrive! :lol

But yeah, apparently every single thing you see or hear is stored in your brain somewhere, and it's just a matter of being able to tap into it to remember those things! I have to admit, I've a very good memory and are able to remember things in detail right back to when I was approximately one year old! Some people I've met are freaked out and can't believe some of the things I remember!:lol I can even remember conversations I've had several years ago, and word by word too, even though the conversations at the time were insignificant!

Proof that we store every single detail no matter how big or small, important or unimportant, is a dream I had a few years ago and I'm pretty sure you've all had similar dreams yourselves! I had a dream once of this girl and I could see her face clear as day but to my knowledge, I had never met or even seen her before! The next day while in town I SAW her! I was like WTH............I almost fell over, I honestly did! I have not bumped into her again since that day either! She may not even have lived in my town for all I know! It was weird too because she never stood out in anyway, she was just an ordinary person walking along the street, but as soon as I saw her, I stopped dead in my tracks! I HAD to have seen her before...perhaps she was just a face I had once glanced at but it does go to prove, we store everything we see and hear in a little box somewhere up there *points to head* lol!

Mysti!