DVD MJ controversy

annelise

Hi
Have you ever heard abt this DVD? I found it on amazon.com (dont know how to put a link)
and it says on the cover "as seen on tv" it runs for 27 mns and for the description it says"In the light of his stunning acquittal, can the controversy that has surrounded Michael Jackson be laid to rest? In this in-depth, investigative report, we examine the real story behind Michael Jackson's out of court settlement in the first case of alleged child abuse. Was it all a misunderstanding? A cover-up? Did Michael's millions and a crack legal team allow him to evade the law? Has history repeated itself? What were the dangerous steps that led Michael Jackson, America's much loved pop sensation, into his legal nightmare?"

Has anybody watch it? thank you:)

Fran

annelise said:
Hi
Have you ever heard abt this DVD? I found it on amazon.com (dont know how to put a link)
and it says on the cover "as seen on tv" it runs for 27 mns and for the description it says"In the light of his stunning acquittal, can the controversy that has surrounded Michael Jackson be laid to rest? In this in-depth, investigative report, we examine the real story behind Michael Jackson's out of court settlement in the first case of alleged child abuse. Was it all a misunderstanding? A cover-up? Did Michael's millions and a crack legal team allow him to evade the law? Has history repeated itself? What were the dangerous steps that led Michael Jackson, America's much loved pop sensation, into his legal nightmare?"

Has anybody watch it? thank you:)

Sorry. I know nothing about this. Do you know what it is called?

Sounds as though it could be extremely negative. Always so wary of such stuff. Hate it when anything is said against Michael so avoid buying anything that might do that.

Shannon

I bet this is another so-called true documentary about what they want us to think is the real Michael Jackson, but in fact really is based on nothing but lies. I haven't heard about this DVD, but it sounds very much like a program Norwegian television broadcasted last year, and I regret I waste my time on it. If I were you, I wouldn't spend a penny on it.

classicaldj

This item is not eligible for Amazon Prime, but over a million other items are. Try Amazon Prime for FREE today.

ConspiracyFiles.jpg

[DVD Documentary] Conspiracy Files: Michael Jackson, Dangerous Steps from Columbia River Entertainment

Format: DVD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customers who bought this item also bought
Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story DVD ~ Allan Moyle
Michael Jackson - The One DVD ~ Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour DVD ~ Michael Jackson
History on Film, Vol. 2 DVD ~ Michael Jackson
Explore similar items

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Details

Format: Color, NTSC
Region: Unknown. Read more about region encoding and how it may affect you here.
Number of discs: 1.0
Rating
Studio: Columbia River Entertainment
Run Time: 27.0 minutes
ASIN: B000B6TSLK
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #61,038 in DVD (See Top Sellers in DVD)
For more information about "[DVD Documentary] Conspiracy Files: Michael Jackson, Dangerous Steps from Columbia River Entertainment" visit the Internet Movie Database (IMDb)
This page was created by a seller.

Editorial Reviews

Product Description
[DVD Documentary] Conspiracy Files: Michael Jackson, Dangerous Steps from Columbia River Entertainment No stranger to controversy, Michael Jacksons legal problems have been a mainstay of news telecasts for the last decade. In this in-depth investigative report, we examine the real story behind Michael Jacksons out-of-court settlement in the first case of alleged child abuse. Was it all a misunderstanding? A cover-up? Did Michaels millions buy his accusers silence? Is history repeating itself? What were the dangerous steps that led Michael Jackson, Americas much-loved pop sensation, to his current personal crisis? Columbia River Entertainment Documentary, 2005 Color, Stereo, 27 Minutes Playable in all regions

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...748020/ref=sr_1_2/102-9081583-3801759?ie=UTF8

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for finding the info classicaldj. :)

I know nothing about this DVD and I wouldn't be surprised if this is a crock of $hit wrapped up in a nice package. Fans shouldn't buy things simply because it has Michael Jackson's name on it. :)

But as I said, I know nothing about it. It could be good for all I know. (But odds are...)

ajkinkycuffs

Hey, Yes I have this DVD. It is a load of ****. It's negative stuff about him.
I bought it because I was just curious and I buy everything on Michael that I can. lol. And because I wanted to see what kind of **** they "supposetly" had on him.

Fran

ajkinkycuffs said:
Hey, Yes I have this DVD. It is a load of ****. It's negative stuff about him.
I bought it because I was just curious and I buy everything on Michael that I can. lol. And because I wanted to see what kind of **** they "supposetly" had on him.

Thank you for clearing up this point.

So Sad so much negative stuff out there.

Definitely will not buy it.