Emma Waston Cannot Wait to Be A Mom!

armcjackson

Emma Watson has revealed that she "can't wait" to have a family of her own. The Harry Potter star told the Daily Record that she hopes to settle down and have children in the future.

"I have very strong family values and I would definitely hope that marriage and kids would be in my future," she said. "I can't wait to be a mom."

Watson continued: "My father remarried and I have three younger half-siblings. One is 7, and the other two, who are identical twins, are 5. So yeah, I'm pretty good with young kids, I think."

Discussing the type of qualities she looks for in a partner, the 21-year-old explained: "Kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence and someone who can make me laugh.

"Manners are important. The way I was brought up, my dad is very strict and very focused on that, so if I see anyone be rude to anyone else, it's an immediate turnoff. I can't bear it. I think being polite is quite key for me. Being kind and being aware of people around you is definitely a big one."

Watson, who split from musician George Craig last year, resonded when asked about the importance of looks: "I was talking to my friend about this the other day. I don't have a 'type'. You could line up photographs of the guys I've dated and they all look totally different.

"You won't believe me but it's really very much to do with their personalities. If someone's nice to look at, it gets boring after about ten minutes."

----------------------------------------------

I think she is just the sweetest thing! :yaychibi What a nice young lady she must be!:wub

Also, I love her hair!

sushigirl28

armcjackson said:
i always imagined her with... well, no one, i just imagine her as a little kid from the first movie. lol.

Same here!

@ MJfan01': LOL! That's awesome!

I still think of her as little too, Man! But what a gal.. she's just a wonderful young lady. I hope she finds someone as polite as she would like them to be from this day and age. Her answers are just wonderful. :yaychibi

When I first read the heading I gasped and went "NO! She didn't!" LOL! Oh I'm silly.. I thought it was going to say she was pregnant, and she's so young so I thought 'Holy Crap!' :rolleyes: Gosh, I wish there were more level-headed, down-to-earth, kind actresses out there now like her. I know actors don't have to be perfect in real life to do their job, but it's almost like when someone IS a good role model or decent person now, it's like strange, and not the other way around. Sweet article Autumn! :yaychibi

xo