entertainment tonight

moonball29

there was nothing better to watch on tv so i was watching Entertainment Tonight and they had a segment on MJ called "The Rise and Fall of Michael Jackson". the title alone made me a little upset. but it wasnt as worse as some things i've seen. they talked about all the good things and his rise to fame, but then of course they bring up plastic surgery...then the '93 case and they play that video statement MJ did from Neverland. they always play the part where he's talking about the police photographs. then they went straight for the "baby dangling" incident, and then to the last "case". however i was thankful that they ended it by saying that he beat the charges and "moonwalked out of court" as they said.

it could've been a lot worse, but why arent there any positive programs about MJ? they always want to show everything in a negative light. and i thought it was stupid to call the segment The Rise and Fall. Fall?...after he was exonerated? this is just the beginning. i will once again laugh at all the doubters when Michael rises above all this negativity and comes back even stronger.

floetic_justice

Somethings havent changed huh? ET are very repetitive. I just envisioned the segment by your description alone.

Dont worry about it hun :)

MjsBabyMomma

You saw it too? I did. I think it was unfair how they were calling it the 'fall' but then again like you said, it wasn't even that bad. Compared to everyone else's programs and shows about MJ, this was pretty decent. I really didn't have a problem with it but then again, they weren't really trying to share a story. He was just part of the list for the top 25 things that happened in the last 25 years or something like that.