Fabolous samples \'I Cant Help It\'

floetic_justice

The song is called "Baby" and it samples Michael's voice saying '..baaybee..' from I Cant Help It. I dont remember if they sampled the beat also, I wasnt paying attention. Every 5 seconds or so you Michael saying baby...I recognized Michael's sexy voice & the song the instant I heard it
CRAZY.GIF

The song was okay overall. SWV's "Right Here (Human Nature Remix)" is still my favorite MJ sample song.

floacist

Everyone Samples Michael songs.Mary J Blige has several times,Monica did a remix/remake of PYT,Tupac and Mc Lyte have too:)

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by floetic_justice
The song is called "Baby" and it samples Michael's voice saying '..baaybee..' from I Cant Help It. I dont remember if they sampled the beat also, I wasnt paying attention. Every 5 seconds or so you Michael saying baby...I recognized Michael's sexy voice & the song the instant I heard it
CRAZY.GIF

The song was okay overall. SWV's "Right Here (Human Nature Remix)" is still my favorite MJ sample song.
they sampled the music, that is not Michael singing the words Baby that is Mike Shorey

A

Anonymous

CRAZY.GIF

MJ doesn't say baby or babe in I Can't Help It! :laugh Except for when he sings 'helpless like a baby'

urbanpinkpixie

Yea I love that Fabolous song! The first time I heard it I was like it's I Can't Help It. That SWV song is my favorite. I can't seem to find it anywhere to download. Does anyone have it?

floacist

MJB sampled an MJ song? Really..I didnt know that lol What was it called? And what song did she sample?

When I get home I will get the titles for you but on a song with Ghostface and Mary J Blige they use Michael's voice from an Old Jackson Five song when he was a child and Mary used a Jackson five beat on a track she did with 50 cent on her latest Album "Love and Life". Mary is the greatest :)

SWV is the best btw and have you seen their video for "Right here"? It has clips of Michael during the Dangerous tour :tooexcite

floetic_justice

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
they sampled the music, that is not Michael singing the words Baby that is Mike Shorey

I know theres a singer singing the hook, but in the BACKGROUND BEAT theres a sample clip of Michael singing '..baybee..' I know my info foo :cryptic

Except for when he sings 'helpless like a baby'
Yea, thats the part foo! :laugh :laugh

I was wondering what that song reminded me of. I was watching the video in school, then listen to it at home. After all that I thought it was something Michael like, but I wasn't sure. Faboulous is great, I really like the new video, they play it all the time on BET.

A

Anonymous

I know theres a singer singing the hook, but in the BACKGROUND BEAT theres a sample clip of Michael singing '..baybee..' I know my info foo :cryptic

Yea, thats the part foo! :laugh :laugh

They stoleded mj's voice! I'm telling!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by floacist

SWV is the best btw and have you seen their video for "Right here"? It has clips of Michael during the Dangerous tour :tooexcite

Yeeeessss. Back when the song first came out, I wasn't too much of a fan of Michael's but I loved how they merged it all in.

The Remix is good too.

dtmj04

CRAZY.GIF

OMG the 1st time I heard that song I recongnised it! from the baaaby to the backround. I love that song as well as MJ's :D