Facebook time?

R e a f u

Hope this isn't against the rules :8-26-03shutup: ! Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well and looking forward to the US Thanksgiving(Canada's is in October) and Christmas. So I have this little idea, well maybe more of a dream, something I've wanted to do since around 2005. For those of you who have talked to me know I absolutely love to draw, especially anime styled artwork. So my dream is to sell prints of my work at anime and comic conventions around Canada and the US. So besides of course drawing stuff(finishing image number 4 out of 11), and testing out printing services I've been trying to make a little publicity for myself(and dropping hints with friends who I know go to conventions). Where do you ladies and gents come in? Well I've seen a few artists make facebook pages where they update people with stuff they're working(or selling) and any conventions or events they plan to appear at. So can you all do me a favour? Join my facebook PAGE? Thank you very much and wish me luck at Anime North 2011!

OneMoreChance

R e a f u said:
Hope this isn't against the rules :8-26-03shutup: ! Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well and looking forward to the US Thanksgiving(Canada's is in October) and Christmas. So I have this little idea, well maybe more of a dream, something I've wanted to do since around 2005. For those of you who have talked to me know I absolutely love to draw, especially anime styled artwork. So my dream is to sell prints of my work at anime and comic conventions around Canada and the US. So besides of course drawing stuff(finishing image number 4 out of 11), and testing out printing services I've been trying to make a little publicity for myself(and dropping hints with friends who I know go to conventions). Where do you ladies and gents come in? Well I've seen a few artists make facebook pages where they update people with stuff they're working(or selling) and any conventions or events they plan to appear at. So can you all do me a favour? Join my facebook PAGE? Thank you very much and wish me luck at Anime North 2011!

Good luck!

R e a f u

OneMoreChance said:
Good luck!

Thank you!

uranusbluedanger1 said:
Joined as a way to show my MJEOL solidarity! <3 Best of luck, Reafu! I'm sure you're going to do awesome!

Oh so it was you who sent the friend request :hilarious thank you! And pretty photo by the way!