Facebook.

smile

...I just started my facebook...still getting familiar with it...lol i feel like a 80year old with a "fancy whatchamacallit-gadget-thingy"....:lol

mysteriousone

:blink: Facebook!!! What the heck is that? I don't even have a Myspace account let alone Facebook.................and I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one online who doesn't follow the trend! I must be a leader, not a follower! :whistle: JK :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;199084 said:
:blink: Facebook!!! What the heck is that? I don't even have a Myspace account let alone Facebook.................and I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one online who doesn't follow the trend! I must be a leader, not a follower! :whistle: JK :lol

Mysti!

Trust me, you ain't missing out on anything. :uh_uh: LOL.

Mathilde

I've got a facebook and I think it's great because I've gotten in touch with a lot of people that I haven't spoken to in a long while.

Facebook is great for finding old friends :)

mysteriousone

wacky_sis;199135 said:
Well, you know, there's a reason why my sister gave me that nickname :icrackingup
:lol

And she knows you better than anyone else, right? :lol

Mathilde said:
I've got a facebook and I think it's great because I've gotten in touch with a lot of people that I haven't spoken to in a long while.

Facebook is great for finding old friends
Hi Mathilde, how are you?

That's great that you've been able to get in touch with alot of people through Facebook! :)

I have Yahoo Messenger, MSN and emailing to keep in touch with people and that's enough for me! I'd never have enough time to log into my Myspace account or Facebook if I had them though! Heck, sometimes I don't even have time to log into MJEOL! :( I wonder what will be next? They're always introducing new ways to keep in touch with people--always updating! I liken it to those game systems........Mega Drive One, Mega Drive Two, Master System I, Master System II, PS, PS2, XBOX dah dah deh dah, always something new just around the corner, lol!

Mysti!

Black Loafers

heey mysteriousone! U should check it out tho http://www.facebook.com
Facebook is soo popular now it's insane lol
Anyways..I would love to keep in touch with you all on facebook..if I may?
I would love to have som MJ fan friend on there..

I also have a group on there called "you know you're a michael jackson fan when..." :D
By the way..Mysteriousone..may I add you to msn?

Shannon

Black Loafers;199143 said:
hey Veronica..May I add u on facebook?
I am Ebba Grauers..

Hey Ebba, I just added you. :) Well, I hope it was you, there were three with your name, LOL.

I have found lots of old friends and school mates too, though I can't say I have more contact with them now than before I got facebook. :cryptic The thing with facebook is that I hate all the applications that people ask me to add, most of them pointless, and I find it somewhat difficult to reject them when being requested. :mellow: Another thing is that I don't trust facebook and what they intend to do with all the information we add. :zippedlips However, on a lighter note, facebook has taught me how to play poker and made addicted to it as well. Funny, aye? :lol

Black Loafers

Shannon;199157 said:
Hey Ebba, I just added you. :) Well, I hope it was you, there were three with your name, LOL.

I have found lots of old friends and school mates too, though I can't say I have more contact with them now than before I got facebook. :cryptic The thing with facebook is that I hate all the applications that people ask me to add, most of them pointless, and I find it somewhat difficult to reject them when being requested. :mellow: Another thing is that I don't trust facebook and what they intend to do with all the information we add. :zippedlips However, on a lighter note, facebook has taught me how to play poker and made addicted to it as well. Funny, aye? :lol

HAHA really? I don't think facebook is that kind of page where pedophiles and stuff lurks but I dunno..and yes it was me you added lol. I am in school right now and facebook is blocked.

TruthSeeker

Mathilde;199136 said:

Facebook is great for finding old friends :)

I agree!

ajkinkycuffs

I do! i think its under ajkinkycuffs. or just look up my name Angelica Lester from Fresno, Ca shoot or ajkinkycuffs42@aol.com one of those should point you. dont worry if i dont get back to you in like a forever cause i dont have the net at home yet, im workin on that..gotta pay the bills first. lol

mysteriousone

Black Loafers;199147 said:
By the way..Mysteriousone..may I add you to msn?
You sure can, Ebba! :D mysteriousone_2@hotmail.com

Unfortunately I haven't signed into MSN for a few weeks now......just been too busy, but soon things are bound to slow down for me around here (home) and I'll be able to catch up with ALL my buddies on MSN again! :yayyay Hope to talk to you soon! :D

Mysti!

*Waves to Jelly* Good to see you again!! Hope to see you around more often in the not to distant future!! :wub: