Family and Love

pinkrock1

"Carrie! Wake up." Michael shook her.
"No, It's only 6:30."
"It's 7:30 I let you sleep in."
"Awww man." Carrie hauled her body out of bed. She brushed her teeth and did her hair, she put on black pants and wore a black shirt with little purple lines.
"Carrie, hurry up!" Michael laughed.
"I am dad!" Carrie ate quickly and ran out the door. She went to a Hollywood High school, this year was crazy her dad just got over child molestaion charges, her parents got a divorce, and her mom had full custody over her brother. Michael just married Lisa Marie Presely. She was now in 9th grade.
"Hey, Kevin." Carrie waved.
"Look we've got a newbie." Kevin pointed out. A girl looked lost.
"She looks lost." Carrie went over to her.
"Wow your Michael Jackson's kid."
"Yeah so?"
"I'm Sarah Brown. My mom dated someone from the Rolling Stones once." Sarah said.
"Awsome, my dad married Elvis Presely daughter."
"I know, I saw their kiss." Sarah giggled.
"Yeah right, so this our school, you'll probaly run into my brother Chris." Carrie said.
"Oh, your mom Cynthia Green that designer. The blonde."
"Wow you know my whole family!" Carrie laughed.
"I like your punk rocker look." Sarah complimented.
"Well, actually this is just todays look tomorrow i'll dress preppy."
"I've got to get to class I'll meet you at lunch." Sarah said. Carrie walked off. She met Sarah at lunch.
"So do you like your step mom?"
"I guess, I miss my brother alot. My mom is dating a Ken doll look alike." Carrie shrugged. She finished up the rest of her day.
"Hey Carrie." Michael smiled.
"Hi, I met a new girl at school."
"That's great. We're going out with Lisa tonight."
"Cool." Carrie lied. At least Lisa wasn't a Ken doll look alike.

This is just getting started! :lol:

Black Loafers

Oooh great! :) Um..is this some kind of fanfiction section?? :laugh..What do you write here? This is my first time posting here I guess so..heheh :)

frozen rose

its says in the topic

"This forum is for all other MJ stories that are not romantic AND for non-MJ related stories, essays, poetry, song-pardodies, mysteries, horror, science fiction, ETC."

does that help?

pinkrock1

Cynthia and Michael were married in 1978 Cyndi was 17 and Michael was 19. They fist had Christoper Jackson (Chris) on April 5, 1980, four years later the adopted four year old Caroline (Carrie) from Bucharest Romania in 1985. Carrie was born January 2, 1981. Carrie couldn't speak english when they adopted her so they had to use hand signs.
Carrie was laying on her Tinkerbell bed spread staring at the celling.
"I can't believe what happened over the last two years. My parents go divorced, then we had to go to court and what happened? I went to my dad and Chris went to mom." Carrie said to herself. She rolled over and dialed the phone, luckily Chris answered.
"How's the Ken doll look alike?" Carrie asked.
"Fine, what about Lisa?"
"Good I guess, we are going out tonight, I wish you were coming. I met a cool girl today. Sarah Brown."
"She was in my math class, she's pretty cool. I miss dad." Chris sighed.
"I sorta miss mom. At least your coming this weekend." Carrie said.
"I know I can't wait. Well, I got to go. Love you.
"Love you too." She hung up and got dressed in a green print dress and green strap shoes. She headed down stairs.
"You look nice." Michael complemented.
"Thanks." Carrie smiled Lisa arrived. She kissed Michael the way Cyndi did. The three of them went out together.
"Carrie, do you like going to school?" Lisa asked.
"Yeah totally." Carrie said. "I can't wait until we get to go to the MTV awards."
"I can't either." Michael smiled. "I haven't performed in awhile." They finished up eating and went home. Carrie put her PJ's on and snuggled under the covers Michael came in.
"Hey."
"Hi, what's up?"
"I know this years has had a lot of changes, but we'll make this work." Michael smiled.
"I miss mom and Chris."
"I do too, we'll see Chirs this weekend. Goodnight."
"Night." Carrie said.

stay tuned!

pinkrock1

Carrie started crying softly on her pillow. She looked at a picture of Vanessa, she died two years ago of cancer. Michael met her and piad for her treatment, then Carrie met her and they became best friends.
"Nessa, I wish you had been here over the last year. I really, really needed a friend like you. Chris misses you too and so does my dad. He and my mom got a divorce and now my dad is re-married. I got to school now, I made a new friend yesturday. Nessa I miss you so much." She began sobbing. Michael heard her from his room.
"What's wrong?" Michael hugged her tightly.
"I miss Nessa. I miss her so much." Carrie cried.
"I know, I miss her too." He rocked her back a forth. "She wouldn't want you to dwell on how she died, she would want you to remember all the trips to Disneyland all the sleep overs." Michael stroked her hair. Carrie whipped her tears.
"Can I sleep in your bed? Please?"
"Over course, come on." Michael walked Carrie into his room. The next morning Carrie got up and got ready for school as usual. She met Sarah by their lockers.
"Hey girl!" Sarah called out.
"Hey Sarah. What's been happening?"
"Nothing much, just hanging out. Your brother is hot!"
"CHRIS! EWWW!" Carrie laughed. The two girls walked into class.
"So I went out with my dad and Lisa last night."
"How did it go?"
"Ok I guess. It's just weird seeing him with another woman."
"My dad has been married 5 times, I know what you mean." Sarah sighed. The girls talked about when they were younger and their sibblings and Carrie even told her about Vanessa. Carrie came home and Michael was sitting in the living room watching TV. She went into to say hi until she stopped. Lisa was on his lap kissing him.
"Shit! Carrie wait!" Michael called.
"No! You've been divoriced for a year and you jump right into someones pants! At our house! Listen Lisa this isn't your house! It is still Cyndi Green's house, and Cyndi is still my mom!" Carrie stomped out. Michael ran after her.
"Carrie wait!"
"No! I hate this!"
"Caroline! Stop right now." Michael scolded. Carrie stopped.
"What? Leave me alone!"
"No, not until you talk to me! This past year you haven't talked to me about anything! I barely know who you are anymore!"
"I don't care! I lost my best friend! Then my other best friend betrayed me! And you and mom split up and don't even see my own brother or my mother! There I've talked to you!" Carrie stomped off.

stay tuned

pinkrock1

Carrie climbed into her tree house. She sobbed, she the got out her photo album and saw her parents wedding photo, a photo of Chris when he was born, and a photo of herself the day she was adopted. Her life was perfect, things like this happened to other people not her. She took out a pop tart and ate it.
"I can't stay up her forever, I have to go back sometime. Although I don't want to." Carrie said. "I've now completely over reacted, good job Caroline! I mean of course they've had sex, they are married. I should just jump out of the tree. I've embarressed my self by acting like a complete bitch. I wish I could turn back the clock." Carrie stayed there for 20 more minutes and finially went back inside.
"Carrie look I..." Lisa began "I understand, I know what its like to have a famous father. I can't imagine going threw what you went threw last year. I know I'm not your mother, but I'd like to be your friend. I really understand how it is." Lisa finished. Carrie felt like the worst person in the world.
"Lisa, I'd like that. I'm sorry I flipped out, I just wasn't expecting what I saw. I'm really not like that, usually." Carrie said.
"Don't worry about it." Lisa hugged Carrie. Michael look relieved.
"Dad, I'm sorry for yelling at you."
"Its alright." Michael smiled. Carrie breathed a sigh of relieve. This weekend she decieded Chris wasn't all that close to Michael, they should spend sometime alone together and she should take Lisa out and spend time with her. It was perfect. She pitched the idea to Michael. He agreed. He thought about it. Carrie had always clung onto him Chirs on Cynthia. When they adopted Carrie she wanted Michael to carry her or hug her. Chris always wanted Cynthia.
"Carrie, I love your idea, I want to be closer with Chris." Michael said.
"I know, Chirs and I see each other at school five days a week." Carrie said. "And besides I think it would be nice for me to get to know Lisa."
Soon it was Saturday.

How do things go? :crystalball:

pinkrock1

Saturday came. Cyndithia drove to Neverland to drop off Chirs. Cyndi was barely even 5 feet tall and didn't even weigh one hundred pounds. She had light blonde hair that was right above her shoulders. They went threw the gates. Cyndi pulled up to drop Chris off.
"Bye mom." Chris said.
"Bye sweety, wait I want to see Carrie." Cyndi called. Chris went and got Carrie. Cyndi got out of the car and hugged Carrie.
"Listen if you need anything at all, or if you want to talk....." Cyndi began.
"I know, I know." Carrie rolled her eyes. Cyndi stopped huggin Carrie when she saw Lisa. "Is that her?"
"Yeah."
"She's taller than me, and she has brown hair."
"So?"
"It doesn't matter, I hope you and your brother have fun." Cyndi was about to get into her car when...
"Cynthia! Hi I'm Lisa." Lisa smiled.
"Nice to meet you, I should get going."
"Why don't you join us today? Carrie and I wanted to spend sometime together. Why don't you join us?" Lisa asked.
"Well isn't this ironic? I'm spending time with my boyfriends daughter today! I'm sorry maybe another time." Cyndi got into her car and left.
"So what are we doing today?" Carrie asked Michael.
"Why don't Chris and I spent sometime here, and you and Lisa can do what you want."
"I was thinking we could go to the mall? How does that sound?" Lisa asked.
"Too perfect words! Lets go."

They all left and had a fun day, but Carrie kept think of her mother, revenge filled her mind.

stay tuned :crystalball:

pinkrock1

Carrie and Chris decieded to sleep in the same room like they did when they were little.
"Did you have fun with dad?' Carrie asked.
"Yeah, I guess. Remember that court thing we went to, to find out who we'd have to live with?" Chirs asked.
"Yes. The judge first annoucned, "The minor child Christoper Michael Jackson will be given full custody to Cynthia Green Jackson. However the minor child Caroline Leanne Jackson will be awarded full custody to her father Michael Joseph Jackson." I remember that day so well." Carrie sighed. Meanwhile Michael was laying in bed remembering when he adopted Carrie.
"Carrie. I'm your mommy." Cyndi smiled. Carrie ran away from here. "Did I do something wrong?" Cyndi said.
"No, no. I'll get her." The care taker said. "Carrie this is mommy." She lead Carrie to Cyndi and Michael. Michael bent down to be her height.
"I'm daddy." Michael smiled. Carrie slowly grabbed his hand. "This is your big brother Chirs." He said. Carrie looked at Chris. Finially she let Michael pick her up. They took her back to the hotle.
"We're going to take a bath." Cyndi said. She lead Carrie into the bathroom. First she sat her in a chair to take out her pony tail.
"You've got lice." Cyndi winced. She picked through her hair. She got out the shampoo that killed lice.
"Michael! Can you help me?" Cyndi called. Michael walked in. "This shampoo burns, I have a feeling she's going to cry." Cyndi said. Michael leaned her back. Cyndi closed her eyes and put the shampoo in her hair. Carrie began screaming and crying.
"I know I'm a horrible mother." Cyndi looked away as she scrumbed her scalp with her fingers. Cyndi rinsed it out and gave her a bath. She had to scrub dirt out of her finger nails, her arms, and her legs. After giving her a bath she trimed her finger nails and toe nails. After combing threw her wet hair with diffuculty she gave her a trim. After doing all that. Carrie had never said a word. She would just stare at both of them wondering what they were saying. Carrie laid on the bed clinging on to a blanket Cyndi and Michael gave her. They took her out. On the way out of the hotel Carrie slipped and fell.
"Are you ok?" Michael asked. Carrie began crying. Michael tried to pick her up she slapped him on the hand. "Carrie come here. I won't hurt you." Michael cooed. Carrie slapped him again.
"Get out of the way!" Chris grabbed Carrie by the arm and yanked her up. "He wants to give you a hug stupid!" Chirs said right in her face. "Understand? A hug." He huged Michael. "That is a hug." Chris rolled his eyes.
"Chirstoper!" Cyndi scolded.
"She's an idiot. She just sat there all day yesturday. Is she a mute? Can she speak? Can she play?" Chris said. Carrie glared at him. She grabbed onto Michael.
"Hug!" She yelled. "Hug stupid!"
Michael fell asleep happily.

Stay tuned!

pinkrock1

Weeks passed by and Carrie was studing like crazy at school acing all of her exams and getting A's on all her reports and projects.
"Carrie!" Sarah called.
"Hey! What's up?" Carrie smiled.
"My mom is pregnat."
"Is that a good thing?"
"NO! NOT AT ALL! She's such a slut. My dad has been married five times all to a bunch of whores. She aslo almost drank herself to death last year." Sarah finished.
"Do you want to come over to my house this weekend?" Carrie asked.
"Sure, but you've been studing like crazy lately. Why?"
"Nothing else to do.Ken doll look alike and my mom got into a huge fight the other day."
"Are you hopeful?"
"No, not really. Lisa is pretty cool actually. She's going to take me to get my ears pierced again. That'll make three earings in each ear." Carrie smiled proudly. Carrie loved Sarah's dark brown eyes and carmal skin. She wished she could have that. She had green eyes and dark brown hair that she recently dyed blonde. Carrie finished up all her classes. Since it was Friday she went and met Sarah and Chris.
"New chick." Sarah pointed. A new girl walked over shyly.
"Hey I'm Carrie this is my brother Chris."
"I'm Sarah."
"I'm Jenna. Did you see Hard Copy with Diane Dimond last night?" Jenna asked. Carrie raised her eyebrows. "This maid was on saying she saw Michael Jackson molest someone. It was stunning. Jackson would have been in a lot of trouble if that little thing had gone to trial." Jenna laughed. She stopped when she saw how all three of them were staring at her.
"You know what I should have intorduced myself by my full name. I'm Caroline Jackson."
"And I'm Christoper Jackson." Chris said.
"I think I'll be going."
"Yeah. Bye." Carrie waved. Carrie and Sarah went to Neverland and Chirs went home with his mom.
"Hi Sarah." Michael smiled.
"Hey Michael. Thanks for letting me stay over."
"No problem, come whenever you want. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Michael asked.
"Yeah if it isn't to much trouble. I forgot my lunch money today."
"Alright sure. I'll have something made for you." Michael left the room.
"Why didn't you tell me? I had more money." Carrie said.
"I don't know. I was embarressed."
"You shouldn't be." Carrie walked outside with Sarah. A guy walked passed them.
"Isn't he the hottest guy!" Carrie exclaimed.
"Yeah! What's his name?" Sarah smiled.
"Frank Tyson. He has this friend Vinnie Amen. Total hottie." Carrie laughed. They walked back inside.

stay tuned!