Fans, please be aware of psychic claiming to 'channel' MJ.

2bad4ever2009

Hello MJ'eolers,

I am writing to you to express what I have found to be true about a certain psychic Bonnie Vent.

The opinions expressed are mine only, and you can take them with a grain of salt, but whatever you do, please don't go to her website, or listen to her so called "channellings" with Michael Jackson. They are false and inaccurate, and I will explain why.

I believe that Bonnie is lying about her credentials. It's not like you can contact Bonnie with a phone number or an actual address to write her with questions. All she has is Skype and an aol email address in which she will probably just delete us if we write to it, so what is she hiding? That is my question.

You don't need credentials to contact Michael, but she specifically says this, over and over again, then charges fans hundreds of dollars for a session where she can't contact him. I wrote to her on her message board, and guess what, she deletes my posts and my username.

Then she has the audacity to personally attack me, saying that automatic writing is not a found-upon way of communicating with Spirits. I do automatic writing because another fan, a good friend of mine taught this to me and is a very good way to get your frustrations out of paper. I would go into that, but perhaps I will leave it for another time.

However, she has used and continues to use automatic writing as a form of communication back then and now to this present day.

My friend sees another medium who can contact Michael and Michael has specifically told me to tell all of his fans that they can contact him at anytime, no matter how far in grieving they are, he will be there for them. His heart is, and always has been with his fans.

I know most of his fans haven't moved past the fact that Michael is gone. I have friends who have been long time Michael Jackson fans and I can say for a certain fact, that people are still grieving the fact that he is gone. So no, most people haven't "moved past" the grieving phase. Bonnie has attacked me on this too, saying that MJ fans are past the grieving stage.

I know Michael wants to help comfort those, still in a grieving state that he is in a much better place now. He is happy, he is free. Be happy for him, and he will aways be with you in Spirit.

Michael has also told me, my friend Annie, and the medium that she is going through, that he is not going through Bonnie. It just saddens Michael that people would believe in someone who is distorting information for her own benefit.

I don't get my information from the media, the media tells lies and spins the truth to get people to believe it, if this is where Bonnie is getting her information from then that is her choice, but again, it doesn't make it truth or reliable for that matter.

How is it that myself and countless others in my circle find that what Bonnie is doing isn't right? I am not the only one who finds this whole fiasco to be...well...inaccurate to say the least.

Bonnie is not, I repeat, not the only person who has access to Michael. Myself, my friend Anastasia and others have successfully contacted Michael and have all gotten the very exact same answers that are completely conflicting with what Bonnie is saying, and all of us have gotten the same answer to whether or not Michael is going through Bonnie. The answer to that is, No.

No, I am not afraid of fictitious theories behind the secrecy surrounding Michael Jackson's death. In fact I write fiction, as some on this board have read, and I enjoy fiction very much, but the difference between Bonnie and I is that I can distinguish the difference of what is fiction and what is truth. I could believe the rubbish tabloids and hang on their every word or I can go straight to the source and find the truth. I choose the truth. I always have.

You can't silence me, Bonnie, no matter what, you can't get rid of your skeptics, delete us all you want, but you can't keep us from voicing our opinion! She has tried to silence me by deleting my posts, deleting my various usernames and outright attacking me and my character. I am tired of it, and people need to know the truth about this woman. She is bad news.

Michael's death wasn't a conspiracy plot to kill him.

Also, I have followed her so-called credentials on her website most of them are broken links.

It's only dragging on his spirit but he is very resilient.

I find that Bonnie is a very prominent bully in the psychic world. Bonnie never ceases to amaze me with her dictatorship-like skills, and her ever increasing ability to create facts out of nowhere. If anything, I think she is a despicable woman and a poor excuse for a psychic. She is power and money hungry and is only out for her 15 minutes of fame. Which reminds me, if she's supposed to keep quiet about this, why is she on her blog, posting videos on youtube, and appearing on tv and radio shows about Michael Jackson being her new client?

Please everyone, stay away from Bonnie Vent! She is a deviant woman who has the wrong intentions of bringing Michael justice.

Charging people for private channeling sessions (Yes, I in fact have a receipt from one of her clients who paid through the nose for a channeling session with her to get to Michael) then telling people that she is the only way to get to Michael? No wonder why Michael doesn't want anything to do with her!

Anyone can fake Michael's voice and demeanor and it sound really convincing too but IT IS NOT MICHAEL. I'm standing by Michael. Bonnie is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Nobody can disagree with her, she's threatened me and my friend with tracing our IP addresses, for what? Expressing our opinion? We aren't being disrespectful, we were only trying to have a civilized debate, but obviously nobody is allowed to disagree with Bonnie Vent. If that's so, then so be it.

Please everyone who reads this, please listen to what I am saying, let it simmer a little bit then come back with a reply. I know this is loaded, but I am so tired to playing games with this woman who is using Michael's death as a way for her to make money.

Thanks.

Crystal

Last edited by a moderator:

2bad4ever2005

2bad4ever2009 said:
Hello MJ'eolers,

I am writing to you to express what I have found to be true about a certain psychic Bonnie Vent.

The opinions expressed are mine only, and you can take them with a grain of salt, but whatever you do, please don't go to her website, or listen to her so called "channellings" with Michael Jackson. They are false and inaccurate, and I will explain why.

I believe that Bonnie is lying about her credentials. It's not like you can contact Bonnie with a phone number or an actual address to write her with questions. All she has is Skype and an aol email address in which she will probably just delete us if we write to it, so what is she hiding? That is my question.

You don't need credentials to contact Michael, but she specifically says this, over and over again, then charges fans hundreds of dollars for a session where she can't contact him. I wrote to her on her message board, and guess what, she deletes my posts and my username.

Then she has the audacity to personally attack me, saying that automatic writing is not a found-upon way of communicating with Spirits. I do automatic writing because another fan, a good friend of mine taught this to me and is a very good way to get your frustrations out of paper. I would go into that, but perhaps I will leave it for another time.

However, she has used and continues to use automatic writing as a form of communication back then and now to this present day.

My friend sees another medium who can contact Michael and Michael has specifically told me to tell all of his fans that they can contact him at anytime, no matter how far in grieving they are, he will be there for them. His heart is, and always has been with his fans.

I know most of his fans haven't moved past the fact that Michael is gone. I have friends who have been long time Michael Jackson fans and I can say for a certain fact, that people are still grieving the fact that he is gone. So no, most people haven't "moved past" the grieving phase. Bonnie has attacked me on this too, saying that MJ fans are past the grieving stage.

I know Michael wants to help comfort those, still in a grieving state that he is in a much better place now. He is happy, he is free. Be happy for him, and he will aways be with you in Spirit.

Michael has also told me, my friend Annie, and the medium that she is going through, that he is not going through Bonnie. It just saddens Michael that people would believe in someone who is distorting information for her own benefit.

I don't get my information from the media, the media tells lies and spins the truth to get people to believe it, if this is where Bonnie is getting her information from then that is her choice, but again, it doesn't make it truth or reliable for that matter.

How is it that myself and countless others in my circle find that what Bonnie is doing isn't right? I am not the only one who finds this whole fiasco to be...well...inaccurate to say the least.

Bonnie is not, I repeat, not the only person who has access to Michael. Myself, my friend Anastasia and others have successfully contacted Michael and have all gotten the very exact same answers that are completely conflicting with what Bonnie is saying, and all of us have gotten the same answer to whether or not Michael is going through Bonnie. The answer to that is, No.

No, I am not afraid of fictitious theories behind the secrecy surrounding Michael Jackson's death. In fact I write fiction, as some on this board have read, and I enjoy fiction very much, but the difference between Bonnie and I is that I can distinguish the difference of what is fiction and what is truth. I could believe the rubbish tabloids and hang on their every word or I can go straight to the source and find the truth. I choose the truth. I always have.

You can't silence me, Bonnie, no matter what, you can't get rid of your skeptics, delete us all you want, but you can't keep us from voicing our opinion! She has tried to silence me by deleting my posts, deleting my various usernames and outright attacking me and my character. I am tired of it, and people need to know the truth about this woman. She is bad news.

Michael's death wasn't a conspiracy plot to kill him.

Also, I have followed her so-called credentials on her website most of them are broken links.

It's only dragging on his spirit but he is very resilient.

I find that Bonnie is a very prominent bully in the psychic world. Bonnie never ceases to amaze me with her dictatorship-like skills, and her ever increasing ability to create facts out of nowhere. If anything, I think she is a despicable woman and a poor excuse for a psychic. She is power and money hungry and is only out for her 15 minutes of fame. Which reminds me, if she's supposed to keep quiet about this, why is she on her blog, posting videos on youtube, and appearing on tv and radio shows about Michael Jackson being her new client?

Please everyone, stay away from Bonnie Vent! She is a deviant woman who has the wrong intentions of bringing Michael justice.

Charging people for private channeling sessions (Yes, I in fact have a receipt from one of her clients who paid through the nose for a channeling session with her to get to Michael) then telling people that she is the only way to get to Michael? No wonder why Michael doesn't want anything to do with her!

Anyone can fake Michael's voice and demeanor and it sound really convincing too but IT IS NOT MICHAEL. I'm standing by Michael. Bonnie is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Nobody can disagree with her, she's threatened me and my friend with tracing our IP addresses, for what? Expressing our opinion? We aren't being disrespectful, we were only trying to have a civilized debate, but obviously nobody is allowed to disagree with Bonnie Vent. If that's so, then so be it.

Please everyone who reads this, please listen to what I am saying, let it simmer a little bit then come back with a reply. I know this is loaded, but I am so tired to playing games with this woman who is using Michael's death as a way for her to make money.

Thanks.

Crystal

Actually I have a number you can reach her at, if you really like to express your views...but first please check out her website at sdparanormal.com and check out the message boards, the tab is on the left hand side, somewhere in the middle. Please, don't let anything stop you from doing this.

Her number is...619-421-7195. This is a valid number and she does answer this phone. Both myself and Annie have tried it. We also have her valid address in case you'd like to show up unannounced and pop in for a visit.

So what are you waiting for?