Fave. MJ Interview.

frozen rose

Thanks JoJo. My favourite one of them all must the the 'Footage you were never meant to see' of LWMJ - You get to see some of the good side of that interview.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by DaNcInG mAcHiNe@Dec 28 2005, 11:27 PM
I cant remember that one...what did he say again?? lol
Um... when Lisa's about to have a really serious talk about her not marrying Michael for the fame Michael starts doing "rabbit ears" behind her head. :crackingu

*talking about the HIStory short film*
Diane Sawyer: "The critics have said that it's the most boldly vain, glorious, self-deification a pop singer ever undertook with a straight face!"
Michael: "Gooood! That's what I wanted!" :D

:lol:

frozen rose

^ Lol. I remember, and also when Michael was spotted doing it, Lisa glared at him.

Mike: 'What?' *he asked innocently*
Lisa: *pinches*
Mike *in between laughs* Ouch. :laugh

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by frozen rose@Dec 28 2005, 11:48 PM
^ Lol. I remember, and also when Michael was spotted doing it, Lisa glared at him.

Mike: 'What?' *he asked innocently*
Lisa: *pinches*
Mike *in between laughs* Ouch. :laugh
Lol such a CUTE moment! :lol: *treasures* :wub:

Cristine87

I love the one he did with Geraldo! Other than the fact that he looked gorgeous as all hell with that black shirt on, he seemed so together and Geraldo put him at ease with this interview, amist all the $hit that was going on.

I have like 11 MJ interviews on tape. And my favorite one out of those 11 will be the Oprah interview. That was the first MJ interview I had seen. And that was the interview that cause me to believe in his innocenses (Sp?) back on that August day in 1993. I swear if it wasn't for that interview I will be a hater now.