First colored pic in about a year. @.@;;

sodium amytal

Honestly, I'm posting this on a dare and a partial psycho streak. XD I don't normally draw fluff, but so many people were commanding me to draw something sweet, so I'm like "I SHOULD draw some."

Well...I had nothing better to do. I admit that. XD

I'm rambling now. xD

Just click and pretend these are just two random characters I made up that bear a striking resemblance to real people:
Click here, for reals, dude. :O (I'm so going to hell. xD)

Is it sad that I spend more time and effort on crack!art than regular stuff? Sigh.

Don't kill me. ;__;

sodium amytal

frozen rose said:
You mean Mes and MJ? XD LOL. It's nice! Now you got me into wanting to draw Michael and another man, seriously!
XD *snerk* No one writes/draws MJ slash ('cept me). ;__; Most all MJ fiction is "MJ-gets-married-to-the-author-because-the-author-wants-to-write-her-sex-fantasies-with-Michael-for-the-world-to-see."
And that angers me. ):

Glad to see I've inspired you in some way. xD

OT: Aren't you a member on my site? Or at least there's someone with the exact same name...@.@;;

Pirate.

That kicks ass! 'Sept I'm probably the last living MJ fan who doesn't think Mez is attractive.

Uhm...I'm quite interested in the other picture as well, if you want to PM it to me....*hint hint* *nudge nudge*

sodium amytal

Pirate. said:
That kicks ass! 'Sept I'm probably the last living MJ fan who doesn't think Mez is attractive.

Uhm...I'm quite interested in the other picture as well, if you want to PM it to me....*hint hint* *nudge nudge*
D'oh, I thought I was being original in thinking he was. Damn. xD

Sure, no prob. ^^

Glad you like it, btw.