Floetry on Michael Jackson and Bashir.

floacist

floe1066rwd.jpg

For those people who dont know who Floetry is they are a london based soul duo who wrote/sang back up on Michael's song 'Butterflies' along with writing for many R&B and Hip Hop artists and have to be the most talented duo in Hip Hop and R&B.Marsha is the songstress(right in the picture) and Natalie is the floacist(left in picture) who is the rapper/spoken word artists.Well I was reading an article and this is what they had to say about Michael and that joke Bashir;

Speaking of amazing things, one felt it highly necessary to ask Marsha of her song-writing experience with non-other then Michael Jackson, particularly with all the recent excelled media bullshit surrounding his tainted, yet nevertheless wonderful career. "Martin Bashir's a total coward. He can't fathom the status of legendary Black beauty so he took the piss out of it. Michael let Bashir into his life and he doesn't do that for anyone easily, in return Bashir took advantage of our greatness…Michael's the most honest, sincere, laid-back man I've ever met — I'm telling you, I cried when I got home that night after working with him! He showed me how a true genius lives and works. Michael stood the test of the time. He's still around and most of our greats don't live that long — so Martin Bashir can kiss my arse'. Gwaan. I'd wouldn't spit on Bashir if he was on fire either.

http://www.rwdmag.com/music_articles/featu...831029/floetry/

--

And if you havent heard Floetry or picked up their album go and do so NOW because its a masterpiece! :D

floacist

I cannot stress just how GOOD Floetry is!They got their record deal cause they sent their demo tape to Michael and it had butterflies on it and he took it like thats my dream right there!Besides their love for Michael they are the MOST TALENTED ladies In Hip Hop, hands down!

minnie michael

awww Cool!! Michael had mentioned them too in a Steve's inerview..xiix those two girls are very great..Butterflies is amazing song..its very blessed for them to work with Michael..xixi :heart2: :rainbow: