for Michael\'s birthday

MJforever

i got this in an email. i think it's a pretty good idea so i'm going to buy Invincible cuz i don't have it.. :note2:

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR MJ FRIENDS

Ok, I have learned recently from various MJ forums that some fans came up with an idea for Michael's birthday. In the month of Michael's birthday (his birthday is August 29th) fans around the world will be buying
Michael's albums. Particularly the Invincible and Number Ones albums. So if you don't have all the Invincible colors or all the Number Ones album covers then August is the time. Save your money and mark your calenders! Do what you can to contribute. We want Michael's albums to skyrocket off the charts on his birthday! This is the very least we can do to give back to him in return for all he has done for us. Also, it's an opportunity to show the public that Michael Jackson is still a contributer in the charts and that his fans are still very active in supporting him. This is particularly important considering all the media attention surrounding him during the recent trials.

This email is being sent weeks in advance to give as many fans as
possible a chance to hear this message and contribute in any way they can. Please join us in giving this special gift to Michael on his birthday.
Your help is greatly appreciated and the more people this message is
passed to the better, for Michael will surely be aware of our efforts.

minnie michael

that's really a good idea, let MIchael find his album is on the risingg at his birthday ... :D :D and Jenny you better buy INvincible i canot believe you still havenot bought it..awww buy it soon...!!!xiixixi :D :D :console

happy birthday babe Michaelllllllllll!!!!!!! :welovemj :rainbow: :rainbow: :heart2:

Michaels Lover

great idea. i still need 2 of the number ones covers but unfortunately i dont have money for it now. what a shame because i would defiantly have bought them on his birthday if i had the money

Cinnamon Gurl

KOOL! I'll buy 1 of MJ's ablum's! Its about time 4 me 2 buy a new MJ "Invincible" ablum! LOL! Mine is scrached up!! LOL! & I'm gonna buy that DVD with the MJ special.