For People Who Use Adobe Photoshop 7.0

DirtyDiana87

Hey Gang,

I've got a question for those of you who use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 When you guys first started using it did you all get frustrated with it? Cause I was reading a photoshop tutorial about the basics and what not and I can't even do the examples that they give you. So what I want to know is did you all get frustrated with it and how long did it take you to get the hang of it?

Heather

Moonwalkrgurl15

I was so frustrated I wanted to cry! Eventually I got the hang of it...Don't worry you'll get the hang of it. Can't wait to see your work! :thumbsup

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by Moonwalkrgurl15
I was so frustrated I wanted to cry! Eventually I got the hang of it...Don't worry you'll get the hang of it. Can't wait to see your work! :thumbsup

Thanks! It may take awhile though before I finish my first blend at the rate this is going.

Heather

Off_the_wall

I cant remember being frustrated, I got obbessed with it where I would spend all my time on it till I could do something however crap it was.
Heather, just keep playing about with it & you'll start to get it in the end :)

Tiger Lilly

Yeh I got frustated. I saw other people's beautiful blends and didn't think I could ever make anything nice. There was just so much there and I couldn't figure it out. But I just tried new things and learnt at my own pace. It was frustrating at times but very fun! :D

Black Loafers

I do have photoshop but noone wants to show me how it works..:( and I don't understand how to get the special effects to work and where to get them...

privacy

I cant remember being frustrated, I got obbessed with it where I would spend all my time on it till I could do something however crap it was.

Same. Heather.. you'll get the hang of it!! :)

QuietSoul

No, I didn't get frustrated because luckily enough I took to blending quite quickly. I became obsessed though... LOL

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Black Loafers
I do have photoshop but noone wants to show me how it works..:( and I don't understand how to get the special effects to work and where to get them...
Ebba, you can download brushes and things but there is so much more to photoshop than that. For most of the effects you have to create them yourself with things that are already on photoshop. Just mess about with it for a while and see what you create. :)

floetic_justice

Lol, Adobe Photoshop is very advanced. Perhaps you should start with Paint Shop Pro 7 before you try Adobe.

And no, Adobe PS wasnt hard for me because I worked with Paint Shop Pro for about 3 years before I started on Photo Shop. I just got PS btw so I'm still learning cool things. One thing is you gotta know how to work with layers. Its fairly easy though, I learned quickly.

Here's a link to a tutorial:

http://www.pixelfx.org/ps-1.html

:)

jacksonworld

once you get the hang of it you wont want it to go away! i swear if someone took my photoshop away i would try and track them down and you know give them a god damn beating :p

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by floetic_justice
Lol, Adobe Photoshop is very advanced. Perhaps you should start with Paint Shop Pro 7 before you try Adobe.

And no, Adobe PS wasnt hard for me because I worked with Paint Shop Pro for about 3 years before I started on Photo Shop. I just got PS btw so I'm still learning cool things. One thing is you gotta know how to work with layers. Its fairly easy though, I learned quickly.

Here's a link to a tutorial:

http://www.pixelfx.org/ps-1.html

:)

Thank you for the link, I put it in my favorite places. :)

Heather