For Swedish Fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labomba

A new fan related book made by Fredrik Strage a famous swedish (music) journalist has written a book named "Fans"

912709877X.jpg

Fredrik is talking about Michael Jackson fans in there as well and I am being mentioned. Kent is telling us about this:

Then later when we are watching Jeannette's (Jacksonaction's) naughty videos of Michael's crotch close up's I am adding: "You guys are perverts, can't we watch a concert instead?"

--------

I embarrassed myself to it's extreme I said: "damn he's good looking, I'm turning gay"

-------

Well actuallt not, but you and Cindy(!) did mentioned that you weren't some obsessed girls that believes they have some sort of a close connection with Michael

-------

If you are interested to read more about what Fredrik has to say then buy the book "Fans". Buy it online for only 134SEK.

http://www.adlibris.se/shop/product.asp?ad...isbn=912709877X

Labomba

Fredrik made a intreview with jacksonaction and followed her to Neverland. That's amazing that he did. I can't wait to read the book.

For All Time

OMG!!! like wow!!! how cool this is so interesting..this book is gonna be a best seller..i can tell..... :eek:hreally

.......*ahem*

Black Loafers

Actually. She said to me in an e mail that she has e mailed MJJsource and she told them She didn't have anything to do with beop355. And she told me that I owe her a BIG fat apology for telling her to **** off. SHE ows ME a Big ass apology.

privacy

What form should her apology take?

Here's two tempting ideas

(a) her head on a plate. not attached to her body.

(B) never coming back to MJEOL again!

Damn.. choices..

MJISHOT

Originally posted by privacy
What form should her apology take?

Here's two tempting ideas

(a) her head on a plate. not attached to her body.

(B) never coming back to MJEOL again!

Damn.. choices..
:laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.