From a seed

Warrior

LOL..ok here is one more I thought I would put up...

From a seed to a Rose

A seed was planted…deep within the ground…rain came down and wet the grass…the sun shone down and gave the heat and the light…the seed started to grow…pushing up through the earth…a stem grew as the rain and sun shined down upon it…then leaves sprouted upon the stem…and the petals started to open…slowly stretching out awakened from a long slumber…the beauty in that rose showing from deep within…making the flower more beautiful than it already was…Smiling he came to look at the rose…she had grown to be so pure and gorgeous…he looked and wondered how he may speak to her…he looked and wondered how he looked into her eyes…yet he did…the rose looked back at him…smiling brightly in the sunlight…she showed how much goodness and love was within her…he looked again and then…whispered to the rose…”so much beauty I have never seen…so much goodness I have never felt…would you be mine?”….she looked back at him…the rose glowing as she did…feeling things not felt before…she felt trust…love…emotions wild within her…as she looked into his eyes…softly she whispers back…”yes I will”…he smiles and slowly picks her up…plucking the rose from the ground…and together they start a new journey…filled with all the love they can give to each other….

HeavenSent

How beautiful! it really was!

Hey, can I print this out and force my boyfriend to give it to me for Valentine's Day? It just oozes that sweet, tender romantic kind of vibe.

You need to post more! :D

Warrior

Originally posted by HeavenSent
How beautiful! it really was!

Hey, can I print this out and force my boyfriend to give it to me for Valentine's Day? It just oozes that sweet, tender romantic kind of vibe.

You need to post more! :D

LOL...yes you can and I have posted some more....