From Hot...To What?!

armcjackson

[media]http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/from-hot-to-what/vb6k2q1o?from=en-ca-infopane[/media]

Matt Leblanc was really hot :) I always refer to him as Joey though.. :p

sushigirl28

LOL, we call him Joey too! Benicio is so handsome, but he's one of those actors where on their down time between movies they become whatever and then when they get a role they start to taper down a bit again. (Remember Ben Affleck? Woah..) I never thought Antonio was handsome, (nor ugly either) but he's a very cool, nice person. His big Santa beard rather fits his jovial personality well, which is funny! :yaychibi I saw 'Joey' the other day on TV with the grey hair and I thought, "Why?" I mean, he'd still look close to what he looked like when he was younger if he dyed his hair, but most of the time the actors let it grey out to punctuate their 'longevity in the acting biz' and they've become comfortable enough to do it. I still say he should go back to black later. Brad Pitt is just in his independant 'I don't care how I look b/c it shouldn't matter' stage of his life, and I get that. They're each gonna do what they want to do at the end of the day, but that's their looks. *No other guys can phase me after Michael's perfection* :heart

xo

armcjackson

Ha, yes, nobody looks as amazing as Mikey! <3 (Although I do think my neighbour is pretty amazing looking, but then again, I've had a crush on him for nearly ten years...)

Point is, Michael is the most gorgeous person ever, and the boy next-door is the second. :)

sushigirl28

Aww, Autumn is crushin', ooooh! :yaychibi If I know your taste in guys, he must be really cute girl! :biggrin You're on point when it comes to dudes! <3

armcjackson said:
Point is, Michael is the most gorgeous person ever, and the boy next-door is the second. :)

Yes siree! Just ever.. :cloud9 :cloud9 Damn, now I'm all flustered! *just drools now*

xo

armcjackson

sushigirl28 said:
Aww, Autumn is crushin', ooooh! :yaychibi If I know your taste in guys, he must be really cute girl! :biggrin You're on point when it comes to dudes! <3

Yes siree! Just ever.. :cloud9 :cloud9 Damn, now I'm all
flustered! *just drools now*

xo
Ha, my mom and I spend every morning drooling, we watch the dangerous tour every morning! The Bucharest
concert. And every afternoon... And every evening... Lol. You see, my mom's favourite era is Dangerous <3

sushigirl28

armcjackson said:
Ha, my mom and I spend every morning drooling, we watch the dangerous tour every morning! The Bucharest
concert. And every afternoon... And every evening... Lol. You see, my mom's favourite era is Dangerous <3

Okay, you've officially got the coolest most awesome mom ever!!!
:hilarious My mom lovesss watching the Bucharest concert! I remember people asking me to borrow it in High school, and I only ever let one girlfriend borrow it. Everyone was on their own using some other friends' or something b/c I did NOT trust that it would return back to me. :hilarious Then more amazing memories were made.. :cloud9

But further more, she ended up giving it back to me after like 2 weeks, and I think I developed an anxiety disorder worrying about what the hell was taking her so long. Turned out she wanted to watch it over and over, and then show HER mom too. LOL @ *Mom love* :bleh

@ MJfan01': LMFAO! XD XD The clear and concise route I see... LOL!

xo