Letter.jpg

MissYou.jpg

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Moooooore random ones:

BSBBack.gif

Letter.jpg

MissYou.jpg

omg gem, the 2 bottom ones are gorgeous. Can I have my theme for the blend that you're making me be like this? I LOVE CHinese letters. what r the letters saying?

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by MjsBabyMomma
omg gem, the 2 bottom ones are gorgeous. Can I have my theme for the blend that you're making me be like this? I LOVE CHinese letters. what r the letters saying?
Sure you can. :) Would you like the kinda sky effect too?

The letters say ashgem, because I'm Gem and I really like this guy called Ashley lol. *blush* <3 My soppiness! :lol:

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Sure you can. :) Would you like the kinda sky effect too?

The letters say ashgem, because I'm Gem and I really like this guy called Ashley lol. *blush* <3 My soppiness! :lol:
lol Gem!!! I'll PM you about it. :)

abbymjgirl

Gemma, they're great! That's why I had asked you to make me a blend, if ya could, a looooong time ago. BUT, I guess ya 4got? :idontknow

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Albamelia
Gemma, they're great! That's why I had asked you to make me a blend, if ya could, a looooong time ago. BUT, I guess ya 4got? :idontknow
OMG I'm soooooo sorry!!! Hun, send me a PM reminding me what you'd like in you blend and I'll get on it today. Promise. :)

Again I'm really sorry!

privacy

omg Gemz I love all of them! I love collagey things like that.. I tried to do one but it didn't work out :(

And I love those MJ ones! You manage to get just the right pics :D

Tiger Lilly

Thanks guys! :D
Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
I want that Mariah one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you mean the 1st one on this page? It's of an actress called Diane Kruger, but you can use it if you want.

wow........... *drools over SC blend*...... NICE!
Thanks! I'm really happy with how that one came out. :D

More:

dream.jpg

IsMe.jpg

And some random thingy I done when my mind was wandering:

DIM.jpg