Geraldo on Jay Leno lastnight

mjlovergurl

i was waching it lastnight and i was rooting Geraldo on and Jay was being suck a prick. i cant believe he cant look past all these allegations and see that mj is human and is innocent. What made me even more angry is that he kept sayin that bc Michael is so rich that he was gonna get away with it. well gee i cant wait till Jay gets in trouble with the law then maybe he'll eat his words.

mjlovergurl

yeah it was. i didnt know he was gonne be on bc i was waching it bc Ellen Dengerous was on and i love her. Jay was such a asshole. i wanted to smack him.

Cristine87

So if Jay Leno got in trouble & he got off, are we to believe he got off because he had money? These rich & famous people shouldn't talk shit about Michael because they could just as easily end up in a similiar situation!

HeavenSent

Whatever. Let Big Chin talk smack, but don't EVER let him be in the position of being falsely accused. his show is a total waste of time.

A

Anonymous

Why are people so damn stupid. He didn't even want to hear any facts.

Off_the_wall

when isn't Jay Leno an ass hole?
i didnt see it coz we dont get here but if your not willing to hear the facts then u have no right to make judgement!

floacist

Jay doesnt want to hear about facts or what is actually happening because all the disguisting kiddy jokes he uses in his not funny at all opening monologue would no longer make sense of be funny. Michael is his topic to mock on his show so he is too ignorant and un-creative to think otherwise about him, who cares about Leno he is gross.

lia

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Whatever. Let Big Chin talk smack, but don't EVER let him be in the position of being falsely accused. his show is a total waste of time.

lol. i agree.