Give Into Me Screenshots

DirtyDiana87

Hey Everyone,

I have searched this forum for Give Into Me Screenshots and I can't find any. The reason why I'm looking for them is because I want to change my MySpace layout. Can you all please help me out? Thank you for your help!!!

Saphster

Why does it seem like the Give in to me pics are the HARDEST ones to find??:lol I don't have any either, but hell I'd like some too!:p

Help soooomeone.:D

DirtyDiana87

Saphster;190303 said:
Why does it seem like the Give in to me pics are the HARDEST ones to find??:lol I don't have any either, but hell I'd like some too!:p

Help soooomeone.:D

That is a good question!!

Ooooh... Give In To Me aye? I looooove him in that video...SOOOOO ******* HOT!!

Yes he is!!!:cloud9

mjsexybuddy

God! I never saw the vid, but that song turns me the hell on. I swear if he'd even sing the first word of it to me I'd jump him.....wait.... he wouldn't have to say anything! LOLLLLL!:lol

mysteriousone

mjsexybuddy;190578 said:
God! I never saw the vid, but that song turns me the hell on. I swear if he'd even sing the first word of it to me I'd jump him.....wait.... he wouldn't have to say anything! LOLLLLL!:lol
You're so bad, Brianna!!! :bleh

:lol

Mysti!

flomango

If only I had gotten Dangerous TSF on DVD instead of VHS. lol Than again, I don't think I had a DVD player than anyway.

Once I get a DVD burner I can transfer the VHS to DVD and than capture it. I hope that doesn't take too long, I still need about $60 to go to buy one :mellow:

DirtyDiana87

flomango;191410 said:
If only I had gotten Dangerous TSF on DVD instead of VHS. lol Than again, I don't think I had a DVD player than anyway.

Once I get a DVD burner I can transfer the VHS to DVD and than capture it. I hope that doesn't take too long, I still need about $60 to go to buy one :mellow:

Oh my goodness that would be so great if you could do that!!

wacky_sis

Please sir, more?
MOOOORE?!?!?!

:icrackingup

Giveintome21.jpg

Giveintome20.jpg

Giveintome19.jpg

Giveintome18.jpg

buggygirl

wacky_sis;192272 said:
Giveintome05.jpg

Giveintome04.jpg

Giveintome03.jpg

Giveintome02.jpg

This should keep you busy for a while :8-26-03respect:
THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them

wacky_sis

buggygirl;192503 said:
THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them

:icrackingup no problem!