Got to get something off my chest........

Ok, I've been in a foster home since I was 11 (1997) I was put in a foster home cuz my parents did stupid things. Anyway, I'm now 18 in the state of Washington State, I now have the decision of moving out of the foster home I'm living or I can stay. My decsion that I've made is that I want to move out, but there are people who don't think I can do this. They worry that I might give up all the stuff I've accomplished in my life. I WANT THEM TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME. I know that I'm sounding like a snob, but I'm not trying to. I want to be with my family, I've not been with them since I was 9 years old....It's been really hard on me..My little sister keeps asking me "sissy, when are you going to come home"?? I'd keep telling her soon. Kathryn's 11. Kathryn's not the only one who wants me to come home, mom, dad, and my brothers want it too...

My mom became a christan on Sept 30, 2003, she quit doing drugs on Sept 16, 2002. She's been clean for 2 years now. In case any of you are wondering where my folks live, they live in Redding, CA now. They did live here in Washington State, but they moved out of this state because my mom's relatives were bad infleunce on her and my siblings.

The people at my school love me(I'm in H.S now. I'm a Jr), they won't stop. I told them that I wanted to go back to CA because I miss my family. They didn't took it very well. One of the teachers (from the previous school that I went to) said " We have raised you, you're like our child." I was soooooo p*ssed off when she said that, I wanted to cuss her out really bad, That's how mad I was. I want to be honest with you guys. I love my family, I'd die for them. I'd go though heaeven & hell for them. I want this really bad, I don't care what I have to get it. I started it, now I'm going to finish it..

Sorry that took so long, but I HAD to get this off my chest :pullhairo I want to thank you people for taking the time to read this. :D I really appreciate it. I guess what I'm trying to say is will you guys be there???

Love,

K.M.A.