Graphics

Mjsangel

:blowkisse :greenlaug :cheerlead
Hi Im Mjsangel and Im a really big fan of Michael Jackson ,and everytime I come in the forums I always check gallery ,or news ,and fan-fiction.Ive never looked in Graphix thread ,because I thought it was a boring thread ,So one day I decided to check this furom which was like last week and I looked in the threads ,Never did I know such Talent existed the graphics ,blends,special effects just stunned me,ever since Ive been checking the Graphics thread ,I want to become a graphic designer to do these beautiful art stuff,So next week Im going to purchase Photoshop with my allowance and some of my dad's income tax money,lol.And I would like to ask for a favor can someone create a signature for me ?please ,I dont have a siggy nor do I know how to put it in my profile ,so if anyone would like to help Id be more than happy .Im a middleschool student and I would like to be a graphic and web designer when I grow up ,because I love the arts.You guys inspired me so much ,Michael Jackson Fans are so talented and proffessionals at what they do.So ill be posting alot in this section ,

Have A nice day! :bigpeterp

Mjsangel

Oh yay ,thank you,Um I dont know how to post pics ,but Ill describe it to ya .
Um it's the pic from the bad era and it has Michael's face and it's painted with black ink on his face it has like art work done on his face ,and My avatar ,and A pic from will you be there.can you Pm me Pirate I think we'll be able to describe it more fully ,Oh thank you so much!MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHHh :thumbsup