Greatest Thing Ever at the Doctor

Ok, so I went to my dermatologist to have a check up, I guess you'd call it, and when we were done, I asked him, "Is it possible to bleach your entire body?". He does not know I am a fan, by the way. And he chuckled and was like "No, that's not possible. Some doctors try to say it is, but what it really is is a cream that reduces the appearance of age spots or birthmarks. It does not bleach the skin, but is like an anti-tanning lotion. It makes the age spot or birthmark lighter, but it does not bleach it. It's something you can buy at a drug store, not this big ordeal they make it out to be. That's not even possible, especially to bleach every part of your body. You would have to put so much on that it would kill you before it "bleached" you."
He asked me, "Are you thinking about Michael Jackson?" and I laughed and said, "Yea". I pretended to act like I was confused about Michael so, I said "Ya know, I hear all these negative things about him, and I wanted to know the truth, not something that was twisted into an acceptable public opinion." And he laughed and said "Yea I understand. It's hard, especially with someone like Michael, to distinguish between what is fact and what is fiction, they way they spin things around. It's difficult to get a clear view on things, when everything you read or hear is so biased. Too bad more people don't try to find out the truth, instead of taking what the papers say at face value."

I wanted to HUG that man! I was SO happy that finally a respectable source, not some Hollywood doctor on a TV show for publicity, had told me the truth, and not a biased opinion. I wub this man!!!

Amanda

Badine

Whenever I tell people that skin bleaching does not exist they dont believe me! Your doctor sounds really nice.

I remember when I was Very ILL.

I had too be in this tube. I WAS SO SCARED. you know where cancer patients go in? it was different though I am chlostrophobic so I was freaked out of being inside that thing.
I think I had in a picture of Michael with me. Some red lite had too hit me. I thought they were going too turn off the lights cause I am afraid of the dark.
Anyways. This lady goes you like Michael Jackson?. And She asked me who my favorite singer was.She goes I love Michael Jackson too he's very talented. I am a fan too. Hehe that cheered me up. This was when I had a heart murmur I had too be checked out. That made my day though.

Your lucky. All my doctors are nice there women I don't want no man doctor checkin my body even if its a check up. UNless he's hot LOL!. nah I'm joking.

But anyway that was so cool too hear someone say that.