Guess What!! Eeee!!!

Okay my friend lives a crosss the street from me she's 10 yrs old one of my friends. She told me that she didn't like Michael Jackson because for a few reasons. she never heard of his music in shit but only thriller she heard only saw the zombies dancing on thriller. :D So I Introduced her to my Michael Jackson History Volume 2 we were watching rush hr 2 in my room my dvd. eatin popcorn in shit. then I go do u wanna watch something else lol She goes thriller. I asked which one . . . . . So we watched it she got into it when I was trying to ask her something she wouldn't answer me lol she was into the video. LOL She was like oh my gos h she is so stupid standing there. and then after Michael transformed into a werewolf. LOL She goes now she runs.hahahah I say that to when I watch.

And we watched the 1995 performance lol the MTV awards. She was like COOL! when he was dancing and gliding on the stage. She goes oh wow how does he do that.!. She never heard any of his music only thriller. Then she's like he's cool.! Whoa... Then we watched smooth criminal she was like I didn't know he sang this she heard that song but never seen the video. We watched the motown performance. And the teaser. and listened to some of my MJ cds. Then we watch half of lisa marie and MJ interview diane sawyer. Then When I go to her house she goes mom I like him now wow i just didn't know him know him well WOW! I turned her into a fan. She's 10 yrs old. She didn't like MJ at all now she does.!

EEE she's a fan YAY!.

Originally posted by beatit
YAY! "....another soldier in the army of michael jackson fans". LOL. Cool, i have converted quite a few ppl lol.

~Lewis

:mjdancer

Hey I converted my cousin PJ he's 10 now lol. We watched Jacksons An American Dream together. Kept asking me questions this was along time ago. He's like Jen how does he dance like that LOL When I baby sat him..

When Michael was in motown Michaels Character. He was doin the moonwalk lol My cousin PJ was like COOL! Do it again do it again lol.

Then we watched ghost.. . . . ..I caught him trying to dance like Michael He blushed and got all shy LOL!.

Im like I saw u!.i THINK i WAS IN THE 11th grade.

I asked him one time PJ do you like Michael Jackson . LOL He goes yes but not that much like you do your obsessed LOL!. But when My 12 yr old cousin Jeremy comes for a visit now in Springhill he gets PJ started Michael JAckson is gay lalalala Michael jacson is a child molester . My cousin is ERRR annoying!.

I like to smack him That lil Toad.

Keep_The_Faith1

Originally posted by MerMaid Of TheDarkLagoon
Hey I converted my cousin PJ he's 10 now lol. We watched Jacksons An American Dream together. Kept asking me questions this was along time ago. He's like Jen how does he dance like that LOL When I baby sat him..

When Michael was in motown Michaels Character. He was doin the moonwalk lol My cousin PJ was like COOL! Do it again do it again lol.

Then we watched ghost.. . . . ..I caught him trying to dance like Michael He blushed and got all shy LOL!.

Im like I saw u!.i THINK i WAS IN THE 11th grade.

I asked him one time PJ do you like Michael Jackson . LOL He goes yes but not that much like you do your obsessed LOL!. But when My 12 yr old cousin Jeremy comes for a visit now in Springhill he gets PJ started Michael JAckson is gay lalalala Michael jacson is a child molester . My cousin is ERRR annoying!.

I like to smack him That lil Toad.

My brother is the same LOL. I show ppl my Videos and stuff and i have converted loads of ppl lol. :laugh

~Lewis

Keep_The_Faith1

I once had a friend who LOVED Michael and used 2 dress up as him, he was a really die hard fan, and now he makes fun of me for liking mike and he basically hates him. How sad is that. :(

~Lewis

HeavenSent

I got a headache reading your post, jennifer, but it's cool about converting a fan, lol

I find that it's much, MUCH easier and good for my sanity to reach out to the young ones. :D

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I got a headache reading your post, jennifer, but it's cool about converting a fan, lol

I find that it's much, MUCH easier and good for my sanity to reach out to the young ones. :D

Yeah, I got a little c**k-eyed myself!...lol!
Now, I'm not trying to be funny but I am trying to understand something of Jennifer AKA MermaidOfTheDarkLagoon, :help:You have 10 year old friends at age 20? I'm sorry but I had to ask.... :confused: