Hairstyles in 15 Minutes or Less

armcjackson

link here.

#19 is like super cute, (I just don't have long enough hair for it, really.)
#33 dudes, I like wake up with hair like that. Well maybe a bit messier. Or a lot.

sushigirl28

^Lucky 33! Man, my hair is one of my most special things.. it reminds me of my mom. I usually wake up with my hair like #9, but my hair is really long. #6 is so cute, in #28 the styles are just beautiful, #53, #70's tips, 64, #10's bangs, #12's roots, there's a lot I like here! Geeze, right behind Michael, then music, is my HUMONGOUS love of fashion.. Got my daily dose now today Autumn! Thnx!

xo

armcjackson

I LOVE FASHION! despite the fact that Walmart is like my bestfriend, lol. I get all my makeup there too. Even though I only wear it on special occasions, (such as tonight!)

sushigirl28

armcjackson said:
I LOVE FASHION! despite the fact that Walmart is like my bestfriend, lol. I get all my makeup there too. Even though I only wear it on special occasions, (such as tonight!)

AHHH FS! Fashion Sister!!! :giddy :giddy As much as somebody might want to deny their WM guilty pleasure, we all know we love it deep down inside. lol! Thank you WM for nail polish kits and graphic tees! :fishing In high school there was a sweet girl in my choir class who came in one morning wearing this beautiful long white wool-knit coat, and I told her how pretty it looked. She smiled so big but akwardly and told me Thank you so much, and then leaned in with her hand covering her mouth and whispered in my ear, "Don't tell anyone, but I bought this from Walmart..." and I laughed so hard and she giggled with me.. :lol: Her voice was so ashamed, it was like a cartoon.. lol! She always wore designer clothes, as did I, but I love me some Walmart now, and Target? Forget about it girl, I'll marry Target! :lol: Oh e.l.f., what a discovery... :apple Dammit I WISH I was in Canada, we'd hit the streets shoppin' until we be droppin' Autumn! *Wahh, come visit me.* :bluecry

:hilarious xo

armcjackson

sushigirl28 said:
AHHH FS! Fashion Sister!!! :giddy :giddy As much as somebody might want to deny their WM guilty pleasure, we all know we love it deep down inside. lol! Thank you WM for nail polish kits and graphic tees! :fishing In high school there was a sweet girl in my choir class who came in one morning wearing this beautiful long white wool-knit coat, and I told her how pretty it looked. She smiled so big but akwardly and told me Thank you so much, and then leaned
in with her hand covering her mouth and whispered in my ear, "Don't tell anyone, but I bought this from Walmart..." and I laughed so hard and she giggled with me.. :lol: Her voice was so ashamed, it was like a cartoon.. lol! She always wore designer clothes, as did I, but I love me some Walmart now, and Target? Forget about it girl, I'll marry Target! :lol: Oh e.l.f., what a discovery... :apple Dammit I WISH I was in Canada, we'd hit the streets shoppin' until
we be droppin' Autumn! *Wahh, come visit me.* :bluecry

:hilarious xo
We don't have a Target here. Wed might have one in our province's capital, but that nearly two hours away from here. :( I love a lot of things from Walmart.... BUT, I'd never buy from Miley Cyrus' line, no need to make her richer right? Yes! Come to Canada! .... (we Canadians are pretty awesome man.)

sushigirl28

armcjackson said:
We don't have a Target here. Wed might have one in our province's capital, but that nearly two hours away from here. :( I love a lot of things from Walmart.... BUT, I'd never buy from Miley Cyrus' line, no need to make her richer right? Yes! Come to Canada! .... (we Canadians are pretty awesome man.)

*GASP* No Target! Aw, I love Target... *Target lust* lol! So does that mean you didn't get to get the Michael 3D glasses for the Earth song Tribute at the Grammy's last year? :( It didn't contribute that much to the screen watching it but just for the fact of keeping it and having them forever? They were exclusively giving them out at Targets only..

!BlItFBwBWk~$(KGrHqUH-C8Es+P-Z9WDBL,bYkTGdw~~_35.JPG

Totally agree with you on the Miley shirts. And I have to make the trek there in the future! I know I would love it there in Canada. The climate, the scenery, the laid-back chillness.. :biggrin I feel like I would eventually end up having another 'Hangover'-like roadtrip there and end up in Amsterdam in a warped coffee shop of the red light district or something. Crap like that always seems to happen to me with long car rides and friends mixed in.. *sigh* :rollin *scared but still motivated* But I'd love to see the country! God bless Canadians for giving my HS friends and I some sweet, sweet Degrassi. <3 :rollin

xo