Happy 52nd Birthday, Michael J. Jackson

HeavenSent

Michael Joseph Jackson born August 29, 1958 at 7:33 pm

It's still the 28th where I live, but it's the 29th somewhere in this world. So without further ado,

Happy Birthday, Michael!! There are no words to express the dear love that I have for you. I feel truly blessed to have lived within your lifetime. The angels above have you now, you are one of them. But you will forever live in my heart.

R e a f u

Happy birthday my beautiful angel :)...I'm doing my best not to tear up as I write this. I too feel incredibly blessed to have lived while you did wonderful and magical things in your later years and I feel even more blessed that you've inspired me to attempt to be the best person I possibly can. Today I will blast your music on my iPod, try to moonwalk across the kitchen floor, maybe even eat a little kfc, but I know I will smile today.

Funny, his birth time and mine are pretty close, 3 minutes apart to be exact :eek:!

Dialdancer

Happy Birthday Michael,

I am sending this song to you from the four corners
of the world to ensure it reaches your ears.
Know that you are a joyous celebration to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1uSAxqUuc&feature=related

With all that I am today and for all my tomorrows.

Love,

Dial

Million Voices

Happy Birthday, Michael! No matter how many times I say this, it will stay true; love you always. Thank you for everything you've given us. Gigantic party for you in heaven today!

MJfan01'

72vdx5.jpg

Jackson829

Happy Birthday Michael :bdaycake I love you with all my heart and you are still important to me. I hope in the heavens they are throwing you a birthday bash :disco too awesome to comprehend. I'm gonna do the same thing tonight dancing to your music and remembering why I love, admire, respect and adore you :apple :cloud9 :wub:

Happy Birthday :birthday6

xenedra

Happy Birthday Michael. Watching you in Dirty Diana right now.

I miss you....Mr. Sex-on-Legs. And the world misses your heart and your magic.

This one is for you. :drunk

Juniorlady

Happy Belated Birthday, Michael. I went to the ballpark with my mom and grandma and during the trip, we played nothing but your songs. I never had the chance to see you perform or meet you in person, it was still a blessing to have you here. I'm going to miss those eyes and that smile of his.