Happy Anniversary Everybody!

Jackson829

I'm sorry to say that it never crossed my mind early this morning that it was the 1st anniversary of Michael's NOT GUILTY verdicts. I just recall waking up refeshed and ready to go to work, but before even getting out of bed, I noticed that the weather today in my area was "perfect". Blue skies, very little clouds, birds chirping, sun shining through the trees, nice breeze. It was literally "perfect". Work was slow and I was completely bored and my first paycheck wasn't coming for another two days so I was a little annoyed about that. Then when I came home and went online, I suddenly remembered! I couldn't believe it! One year ago today Michael was a free man. The day where I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown, but never doubted for a second that he was guilty and I was still, and I always was, very very confident that he was going to come out of that courthome and be back home with his family, friends and most importantly, his children. Man I cried happy tears that day. I've read your articles and looked back on footage of his acquittal. "The truth runs marathons" will forever be stuck with me because its true. This anniversary made me so happy! Now I know why today was the "perfect" day. It was a day that I will never forget.