Happy Birthday Veronica!

Shannon

Saphster;195852 said:
That's a nice looking tattoo. What does it represent? Looks like a "M". M for Michael perhaps?:wink :p

Yep, it sure does. :p It represent the MJJ initials... as previously stated earlier in this thread. :wink :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon;195833 said:
Awww, Mysti... Thank you heaps. :wub: I was in such a hurry yesterday, birthday greetings kept coming every damn second on myspace, facebook, different MJ boards, e-mails, text messages, PMs, and whatnot, and I decided to rather respond on your post later when my party was over and the like as I was interupted by a flower delivery guy who suddenly turned up on my door. :rolleyes: And whadda ya know........... yes, I forgot to reply on yours when I saw Tara had posted right after you. :( How typical me. Please forgive me. :bowdown

Anyway, thank you heaps, hun, for thinking of me and taking the time out to post your birthday greeting when I know you're very busy these days. I can't wait to see more of you -- not to mention talk with you. :wub: Even though you might not like my tattoo... :unsure: JK, JK.
Well aren't you little Miss Popular these days eh!! :bleh :lol :lol Honestly, no worries hun.....I'm sure there's plenty of your posts I've missed over the past couple of weeks, so we're EVEN now, okay? (Well you'll always be ODD :wacko: but just this once, you can be even) LMAO! :bleh

:mf_w00t2: AND, I LOVE your tattoo.......awesome girl--you ROCK!!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;195888 said:
Well aren't you little Miss Popular these days eh!! :bleh :lol :lol Honestly, no worries hun.....I'm sure there's plenty of your posts I've missed over the past couple of weeks, so we're EVEN now, okay? (Well you'll always be ODD :wacko: but just this once, you can be even) LMAO! :bleh

:mf_w00t2: AND, I LOVE your tattoo.......awesome girl--you ROCK!!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

LOL, yeah, we're even. :p Hey, you know the word odd is an actually male name here in Norway? :lol

Thanks for complimenting my tattoo, sweetness. :wub: I'm glad you like it.

Btw, why aren't you on MSN? I need to talk to youuu................... :(

JANIE

Woah just looked back and saw the pics of your tattoo; you really are brave!

I've been chickening out of getting a tattoo done for my "other michael" for over 2 years. I have the design and everything; it's "Schumi" with seven stars shooting around the name (one for each championship );) and the ferrari prancing horse. I keep chickening out of going to get it done, and even at 34 years old I'm afraid what my Dad's going to say :lol:

mysteriousone

Shannon;195898 said:
LOL, yeah, we're even. :p Hey, you know the word odd is an actually male name here in Norway? :lol

Thanks for complimenting my tattoo, sweetness. :wub: I'm glad you like it.

Btw, why aren't you on MSN? I need to talk to youuu................... :(
LMAO@odd is actually a male's name in Norway! :rollin I suppose you have female's who are called Even too! Sheesh! LMFAO!!

Aww...sorry! I was trying to sign in but wasn't successful--had been trying all morning! Sorry I wasn't around when you needed me! :( I'll try signing in sometime this week, but can't promise anything, okay? I can't wait to catch up again! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

JANIE;196078 said:

I've been chickening out of getting a tattoo done for my "other michael" for over 2 years. I have the design and everything; it's "Schumi" with seven stars shooting around the name (one for each championship );) and the ferrari prancing horse. I keep chickening out of going to get it done, and even at 34 years old I'm afraid what my Dad's going to say :lol:

Wow, that tattoo you're after sounds great, Janie! :thumbsup Your dad on the other hand, doesn't! :lol :lol

Mysti!

miss

Shannon;195835 said:
Here it is. Don't mind the sock and, like Michael, awfully thin legs, LOL.

Tell me your honest opinion, pretty please...:

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

How come I haven't noticed you posted those pics till now? :blink: I'm a late responder... lol

Anyhow very cool! you brave girl!

Shannon

JANIE;196078 said:

Thank you for your birthday wishes, Janie -- yes, I had a lovely and eventful day as you can see. :D

Wow, the design you want sounds awesome. You should really go for it, Janie. If you really want a tattoo, have decided the design and everything, and you are prepared, then it won't hurt that much either. That's what happened to me, it hurt at first a little because the pain is indescribable, you cannot imagine it because it's nothing like it, but after a minute or so you get so numb you just don't feel that much. It actually hurt more when he stopped than when he used the needle. :lol

Shannon

mysteriousone;196084 said:
LMAO@odd is actually a male's name in Norway! :rollin I suppose you have female's who are called Even too! Sheesh! LMFAO!!

Aww...sorry! I was trying to sign in but wasn't successful--had been trying all morning! Sorry I wasn't around when you needed me! :( I'll try signing in sometime this week, but can't promise anything, okay? I can't wait to catch up again! :D

Mysti!

LMFAO, Mysti, my beloved girlfriend............ :lol .............. No, Even is not a female's name in Norway, it's a MALE's name. :lol :lol And no, it is not one of my jokes, it's very true. My cousin's name is actually called Even. :D :p

Awww, okay, I hope you make it soon. :( I miss talking to you, but you know you're always in my thoughts. :wub:

Shannon

miss;196086 said:
How come I haven't noticed you posted those pics till now? :blink: I'm a late responder... lol

Anyhow very cool! you brave girl!

LOL, yeah, you got snoopy when Janie and Mysti responded to something, so you just had to check it out and see what you were missing out on. :bleh :lol But that's alright, better late than never. :p Thank you, Michelle.

miss

Shannon;196093 said:
LOL, yeah, you got snoopy when Janie and Mysti responded to something, so you just had to check it out and see what you were missing out on. :bleh :lol But that's alright, better late than never. :p Thank you, Michelle.

Oh shut up! :lol

I was just curious as to how your tattoo looks... that's all... sheeesh lol

mcilroga

Why the hell wasn't I informed, dammit? :lol

You need to contact CNN Breaking News Department when it comes to issues like this!

Happy Birthday Veronica. :p

Shannon

mcilroga;196147 said:
Why the hell wasn't I informed, dammit? :lol

You need to contact CNN Breaking News Department when it comes to issues like this!

Happy Birthday Veronica. :p

LOL, I will surely do that next year. 'Cause seemingly that's the only way we can be able to get a message reached out for ya, Jesse. :lol Where are you these days? It seems like almost everyone of my closest MJEOL'ers has more or less disappeared the latest weeks and months... I miss you. :(

However, thank you heaps, Jesse. :wub: That was nice of you.

mcilroga

Shannon;196157 said:
LOL, I will surely do that next year. 'Cause seemingly that's the only way we can be able to get a message reached out for ya, Jesse. :lol Where are you these days? It seems like almost everyone of my closest MJEOL'ers has more or less disappeared the latest weeks and months... I miss you. :(

However, thank you heaps, Jesse. :wub: That was nice of you.

I can't say I'm over-whelmingly busy, but I can say that I don't do nearly as much 'net-ting as I used to.

But when it comes to your b-day (and Mysti's and whisper's and Carla's and Heather's and miss's and Tara's and Dana's), you will ALWAYS see me around. :p

Even though I don't visit as much as I used to, you guys are still my people. Don't forget that. :)

Shannon

mcilroga;196214 said:
I can't say I'm over-whelmingly busy, but I can say that I don't do nearly as much 'net-ting as I used to.

But when it comes to your b-day (and Mysti's and whisper's and Carla's and Heather's and miss's and Tara's and Dana's), you will ALWAYS see me around. :p

Even though I don't visit as much as I used to, you guys are still my people. Don't forget that. :)

Awww... you're still one of us in our 'gang' too, Jesse. :wub: We all miss you. Damn, I miss so many people around here: Heather, Evalie, Jelly, Kanya, Fran, Mel, you... too many to mention. :(

mysteriousone

mcilroga;196214 said:

:eek: JESSEEEEE............I'm so sorry hun, the 1st of August has come and gone I know but "HAPPY [highlight=lime]NO. 2[/highlight] BIRTHDAY" anyway! :lol

Mysti!