Happy Birthday Veronica!

miss

Happy Birthday Vero! you old hag! lol many happy returns may all your wishes and dreams come true! I wish you happiness and health always!

:wub: :birthday6 :bdaycake :love :present

Love, your friend, Michelle

:wub: :birthday6 :bdaycake :love :present

Shannon

Yay, someone remembered to make a birthday thread for me as well. :yayyay LOL.

Thank you so much, Michelle. :wub: That was nice of you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VERONICA!! :wub: :8-26-03fruits_apple Okay, so it's not your birthday yet where I'm at, lol, but hey...since Michelle already beat me to it. :lol :p I hope you have a WONDERFUL day with your family and loved ones and get lots of great presents, of course! :D Oh and speaking of...there should be a special one from yours truly in the 'A Different Corner' thread, within the next 24 hrs...consider it a returned favor! ;) lol

Have a GREAT time....you deserve it! *hugs* :8-26-03fruits_apple

Much love :wub: ,

Tara

Shannon

Thank you so much, Tara. :wub:

Yes, I will have a nice, quite relaxed celebration with my parents and my uncle and his girlfriend tomorrow night. However a pretty painful one as my uncle's gift is a tattoo, which will be taken the same night... eeek. :cryptic I am starting to get anxious now, LOL.

Pictures will be taken. :p

danaluvsmj

aww, Miss beat me to it! Anyways, happy birthday Veronica. Have a lovely day.

Wow a tattoo? Sounds like a neat present, though I sure wouldn't want one:cryptic

Just think, in another year you'll be as old as I am! lol:D

Shannon

danaluvsmj;195769 said:
aww, Miss beat me to it! Anyways, happy birthday Veronica. Have a lovely day.

Wow a tattoo? Sounds like a neat present, though I sure wouldn't want one:cryptic

Just think, in another year you'll be as old as I am! lol:D

Thank you, Dana. :wub:

Yeah, a tattoo. :p I have wanted a tattoo for a long time, and since my uncle does it, I found it very convinient. :) He and my mom was and still is far from overjoyed hearing of the design I want, which is the MJJ initials, but I've decided that's what I want. So... we shall see. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon

MJfan01';195774 said:
Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Danielle. :D

Anyone wanna bet how long it takes me to spam this thread? :lol Hey, I like to give everyone individual responses, nothing wrong with that... is there? :unsure: :p

mysteriousone

Well whadda ya know.........I make the time to come online to start a birthday thread for Miss. Shannon and someone beats me to it! :chairbeat :lol

Shannon;195771 said:
Yeah, a tattoo. :p I have wanted a tattoo for a long time, and since my uncle does it, I found it very convinient. :) He and my mom was and still is far from overjoyed hearing of the design I want, which is the MJJ initials, but I've decided that's what I want. So... we shall see. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Aww, cool! :D I would LOVE to do something like that, either something Michael related or the peace sign or something...it's such a cool way to express yourself. B) But I'm afraid I'm too chicken to do so, probably, lol..I HATE needles! :cryptic

Can't wait to see pics! :D

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;195812 said:
Aww, cool! :D I would LOVE to do something like that, either something Michael related or the peace sign or something...it's such a cool way to express yourself. B) But I'm afraid I'm too chicken to do so, probably, lol..I HATE needles! :cryptic

Can't wait to see pics! :D

My birthday is now over, and I'm exhausted after a fantastic day. Talking about chicken... :lol I have been certain of doing this for such a long time, and suddenly while I watched him finding and preparing his stuff, I kinda secretly freaked out for a second... OMG, I can't do this. :eek: But I had drawn the design together with my uncle, and I was quite happy with the result, so I forced myself to go through with it. And boy, it wasn't even that painful, in fact, it was oddly enough a pretty delightful pain. :) I can deal with a lot of pain though, so I'm lucky that way, but I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with taking another one as well sometime in the future. :p

I will post pictures tomorrow. :D It is quite red and sore right now, so I will take some new photos then, and I am sooo curious whether or not you'll like it. :p Stay tuned. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Saphster

Happy Late Bday. :wub:

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with u guys...:(

I been gone from MJEOL for a while now.

HeavenSent

Happy Birthday Veronica! For some reason I thought you'd already gotten your tattoo! Can't wait to see pics. Lucky to have an uncle who's in the biz. I had to go to Random Tat Guy for mine and I had to pretend that I thought his jokes were funny. Didn't want to offend him while he had a needle in his grip!

Shannon

mysteriousone;195780 said:
Well whadda ya know.........I make the time to come online to start a birthday thread for Miss. Shannon and someone beats me to it! :chairbeat :lol

Awww, Mysti... Thank you heaps. :wub: I was in such a hurry yesterday, birthday greetings kept coming every damn second on myspace, facebook, different MJ boards, e-mails, text messages, PMs, and whatnot, and I decided to rather respond on your post later when my party was over and the like as I was interupted by a flower delivery guy who suddenly turned up on my door. :rolleyes: And whadda ya know........... yes, I forgot to reply on yours when I saw Tara had posted right after you. :( How typical me. Please forgive me. :bowdown

Anyway, thank you heaps, hun, for thinking of me and taking the time out to post your birthday greeting when I know you're very busy these days. I can't wait to see more of you -- not to mention talk with you. :wub: Even though you might not like my tattoo... :unsure: JK, JK.

Shannon

Sapphy: Thank you, girl. :wub: Don't worry, better late than never, LOL. But yes, I've been wondering where you were these days, I hope you're okay.

Carla: Thank you to you as well. :D Yeah, I've been planning to get my tattoo for several months now, but I reckon my uncle were thinking I was just pulling jokes as he obviously thought I couldn't handle the pain. However, speaking of jokes... while I was getting my tattoo, my father and uncle knackered lame jokes about Michael, and as I couldn't care less about trying to change the subject, MY MOM of all people stood up for him and began talking about what a fantastic man he is, and they all grew a bit silent... more of 'the-roll-eyes-at-her-silence' than anything else, but still. It was quite fun. :p

Pictures, or maybe better said picture, LOL... it ain't that much to show after all... will be posted later on tonight I predict. :) As soon as I get an okay shot with my lousy digital camera.

Shannon

Here it is. Don't mind the sock and, like Michael, awfully thin legs, LOL.

Tell me your honest opinion, pretty please...:

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Shannon;195835 said:
Here it is. Don't mind the sock and, like Michael, awfully thin legs, LOL.

Tell me your honest opinion, pretty please...:

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Ohh, nice! :D I especially like how the J's are positioned on either side of the M, giving the appearance of wings or something like that..very creative. :thumbsup

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;195842 said:
Ohh, nice! :D I especially like how the J's are positioned on either side of the M, giving the appearance of wings or something like that..very creative. :thumbsup

Aah yeah, I never really thought of that, I just drew what I've had in mind for over a year, and my uncle liked my sketch, so he just added a few more details like the 3D feeling kinda thing. :p I'm not a 100 percent happy with it though, I guess it would do with some shadows in between maybe... now it's just one big, fat mark. :lol But I hope it'll look slightly better when my skin get some color, the summer is almost over and I haven't got sunkissed once so far. :mellow: I'm white as snow. :lol Thanks, Tara girl.

Thank you, Laura and Carla too. :8-26-03fruits_apple