Has Anyone Read The Tatiana Book?

A

Anonymous

Has that book even been released yet? I bet she's sold 1 copy so far. :laugh

minnie michael

hahhahah lol.. :laugh

i know who buy that copy..maybe herself or Diane dimond..she is obsessed with Michael's love history... :cryptic :console :censored: :laugh

Minnie Dia

She released a book ? WOW!.. hmmmm... i guess i wouldnt know :laugh... i tink she would have said some real nice things about him though :D

floetic_justice

Yea its goooood, she speaks highly of him. They would of made such a sweet couple aww matching Jheri Curls. I really liked it...Yes my nosey ass lol I forgot where i read it tho, wouldnt mind reading it again.. :)

mjlovergurl

lol who knows. all i have herd so far is that she "claimed" that when she was 12 micheal tried to kiss her when he was 17. yeah whatever. like he needed to make out with a 12 yr old girl when he could have had a REAL woman.

2Dangerous4MJ

o_O It's only been here for two days and it was just a honest question. I'm new to the whole 'MJ internet fan thing', sorry if I ask a question that may be taboo or don't know every detail of his life.

Labomba

i have not read the book and i will not read the book, i am not that interested in what's happening in Tatiana's life