Haters on ABC\'s \"The View\"

PYTofChiTown

http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/

3 of the 4 female hosts of this daily daytime show don't understand why anyone loves mj or why we would believe in his innocence. i have consistently sent e-mails to all of them (even Star, who tries to remain impartial).

LET'S E-MAIL THEM IN MASS NUMBERS! They think that the only fans MJ has are the ones who could afford to be outside the courtroom, they don't know of his secret "army of love" around the world. E-mail them telling them why you love him, where you're from and whatever other comments you want to make.

I am an American but I do not support the unprofessional antics of our media or our government! I would fully understand if Michael wanted to get the he@* outta this God-forsaken country! Many African American artists before him have left for the same reasons (Baldwin, Wright, Robeson, Baker, etc).

:writing:

MJslave

I asked for you guys to email someone yesterday and nobody said anything *sniff* which ones do we email?

SpecialJanet25

Look, its not worth trying win a fight with those stupid ass heffas, especially Joy Behar, who really is a big time hater. For me, I don't give a s**t what they think.
Michael Joe Jackson is deeply loved my millions of fans around the world. He has his family, close friends, his children that counts., not the hatred of people like the ladies of the View.

PYTofChiTown

And the haters are.....

*Joy
* Elisabeth
* Meredith

I have been offline since before the verdict (busy with work stuff), but my mom watches the show and tells me when they say stuff about MJ. I e-mailed them, today and have done so in the past.

Thanks guys. Let's show them they can't mess with the MJ family.

PYTofChiTown

Special Janet: I hear ya and I agree 100%. My intention is not to change anyone's minds, but the thing is they need to know that what they are saying is offensive. the audience just sits there and claps at every freakin thing they say because Star (the only colored person there) is the only one objecting!

They need to know that they're wrong for that. We need to start demanding our journalists to meet the code of ethics they must agree to when they become journalists/people of the media!

We should/can also e-mail Barbara Walters so she knows how we feel (it's her show).

MJslave

FAR OUT I just emailed her and after I sent it it comes up with: First Michael jackson becomes a father, then I learn to check my email. Will wonders never cease?
WHAT A FAG!!!! I sent this to all of them:

I'm just writing to tell you all to stop hating Michael Jackson coz he has been found not guilty. It pisses me off that still people are giving him rubish coz they 'don't understand why Michael has fans'. Well I'll tell you why:Even after 12 years of speculation, over 80 wittnesses in this case alone, one and a half years of finding evidence that spans nearly 20 years, 3 or 4 months on trial and they STILL didn't have anything to convince 12 people that he was guilty. So many people came forward to say they SAW him molest children, well why the HELL didn't they say anything unttil now? If you SAW someone molesting children, would you keep your mouth shut? And then there is the last allegations, so many people say 'well he paid them off, he must be guilty. If he was, then why THE HELL DID THEY TAKE THE MONEY? They let him get away with what he alledgedly did, they let him get away to do it again, they let him get away with riuning their sons life, then Evan Chandler tried to sue Michael for a reported $60 million for supposedly breaching the gag order, that's 3 times as much as what Michael had already paid them. So they are willing to go to court coz Michael breached the gag order, but not for when he 'molested their son'. Give me a break. THAT is why Michael has fans, THAT is why people beleive in his INNOCENCE, THAT is why there is ALWAYS going to be people who will support and stand by him. Coz we aren't stupid, we can put things together are realise the logic.
MICHAEL JACKSON IS INNOCENT

PYTofChiTown

You go, MJslave! Mine was similar, but I put in some points about being able to relate to how hard it is to be black and get justice in america...much less to be famous, eccentric and black.

I feel so powerful now that the verdict's been read....like I wanna go out and attack everybody...who has nancy grace's e-mail?

MrsBigE

MJslave, I like you more by the minute! Great points in your e-mail to those women...and I use that term loosely.

And you know that in a few months Barbara Walters will want an "exclusive" interview with Michael that she can advertise endlessly and use it to boost her career. All the haters will wonder if Barbara will make Michael cry like she has many of the people she interviews. She'll probably sit there and ask asinine questions nobody cares to know the answers to as well. If I was Michael, I'd tell her to go play with her friends from "The View".

*steps off soapbox*

MrsBigE

***I feel so powerful now that the verdict's been read....like I wanna go out and attack everybody...who has nancy grace's e-mail?***

I know what you mean! I got into it with several haters on a Yahoo! message board tonight...against my better judgement, but they shut up eventually. They probably just logged off, but I like to think they couldn't compete with my unstoppable wit and facts of the case! LOL!!!!

hot4uMichael

Why do we care? They have been like this from the very beginning so I dont think a pitty little email would help them to change their minds!