Have a question....

megan23

Hello everyone! I don't post often cause well I have limited time with my schuedule but I was wondering if someone could answer me this question:

Today I heard on tv that that PR lady said that some lawyer said that they was gonna make the mother out to be a "crack whore" on the rebuttal video....well why would they NEED to if the abuse didn't start until later? Why was they conspiring before the alleged crime? If I heard wrong please correct me, but I thought that is what I heard....didn't she praise Michael in that video? How would that make her look like a "crack whore"?? Sorry confused....

MJsMuse

To be honest with you this whole thing is one long confusing story. You really would need to do your research and do your best to keep on top of the lastest news.

Obviously this thing has been going on now for over a year and there is alot of stuff that would need to be explained.

I don't know maybe someone else here could break it down for you, I personally don't 'get' alot of what people are saying, it just makes no sense.

dangerous

the prosecution are alleging that mike with those 5 ppl conspired and forced the family to say good things about him, BEFORE, during and after the abuse. The mom was never even USED in the take 2 video, if that is the video ur referring to. With all the new info coming out about those 5 idiots and whoever, with their own personal agendas to screw mike, you can take that crack whore bit anyway you want. It was LeGrand that called her the crack whore.

megan23

thanks you guys.....it is a confusing long story and maybe that was never said in the first place, I guess time will tell. I am going to try and keep up better so to avoid any other stupid questions lol! Ya'll bare with me:)

dangerous

Its not your fault, it is confusing. Youre right though, they had no reason to label her that so early. Its just the media jumping on that term without even relaizing the time in which it happen.