Have you all seen \"When We Grow Up\"?

Kanya

...with Michael at sweet 16 years of age and Roberta Flack performing this adorable song? If so, what do you feel about it?

Michael is radiating freshness and jolly naivete altogether when goofing with Roberta Flack...

Unless you have seen it, you can visit Michael's "King of Pop Scottish Fansite" and you can freely download the video, without having to register...

Kanya

My God, I have only just checked the site I have mentioned, and there was no longer that download!... :thumbsdow Because, I suspect that, when renewing the downloads each Sunday, they do not keep the old ones as well!...I have donloaded it about two months ago...

Still, maybe you are lucky...Or you can write to the site manager and I am certain that they will be kind enough to repost the older loads too...It is so worth it, especially when you don't really find a site from where to download without being forced to sign in...

Good luck!... :rain:

Kanya

Michael looks like a baby colt in there...Of such rich a simplicity...When I look at him, I see my soul and my eyes...

Somebody fiendish must have cast a curse upon Michael, so that he had that terrible Vitiligo condition! He is so beauteous still, but I feel like sheding a cascade of bitter water from my eyes when hearing so many saying that his disease is a hoax!...They are one grotesque hoax in this world, and they belong to the Downer World!...What do they know? They never know anything!...

I apologise...I had to give vent to my emotions...But you continue to post...