\"He is the greatest ever\"-Ciara on 106 + VIDEO

floacist

I was just watching 106 and Park and Ciara(the girl who sings the song ' My Goodies') is one of the guests on the show and they asked her what her favourite 106 and Park moment was and she said when Janet was on and she goes on to say;

"I love Janet and Michael, I am a huge fan..c'mon Michael is the greatest ever..I love him!I couldnt pick a favourite video cause everything he does is crazy!I love him."

I am not really a big fan of Ciara but I just thought it was really cool for her to say that and I know there are some Ciara fans on here! :D

HeavenSent

That's one thing about BET. Guests will not hesitate to spread their love for Michael, and I'm glad they're heard. It's far and few in between that their "rival" network, MTV will have a guest who has the balls to say what they really feel about the man. (The wayons Bros. notwithstanding)

floacist

Yeah even though BET plays sleezy videos degrading women from Monday till Saturday @ Midnight cause ya cant forget that they have religious programming on Sunday cause they are o'so holy , I still really like BET for their hosts like Free and AJ always speak up and state their respect for true artists like Michael :)

HeavenSent

Originally posted by floacist
Yeah even though BET plays sleezy videos degrading women from Monday till Saturday @ Midnight cause ya cant forget that they have religious programming on Sunday cause they are o'so holy , I still really like BET for their hosts like Free and AJ always speak up and state their respect for true artists like Michael :)
LOL! Bobby Jones Gospel..gotta love it, lol.

floacist

I love Peter Pop Off or whatever his name is the guy who bullshits so bad about sending you a jar of Jesus Water and a cloud that God gave to him..lol.

floacist

Yeah!!A friend and I were watching it at like 3:30 am and he called it and they are serious about sending this water and cloud from heaven..its jokes you really need to watch it sometime..lol.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO DOWNLOAD

>>Ciara: A little comment about Michael

Description:
Originally aired: Sept 27 2004

Singer Ciara says she's "in love with that dude" and that everything he did was great. She says she's a big fan of his. She also says that her most memorable moment was when Janet was on 106&Park.

Submitter: admin
Publisher: Windows Media Player
Released: Tue, 28-Sep-2004

Version: .wmv
File Size: 1.10 MB
Home Page: MJEOL

Download Times:
Modem(56k) : 3.0min
ISDN(64k) : 2.7min
DSL(768k) : 13s
LAN(10M) : 1s