He looks so nice! But is that his natural hair here?

QuietSoul

I don't know why he started wearing wigs... I would like to see him with extensions again.

It's so clear to see he's wearing a wig these days, just look at his hairline, it's too straight. And also he can go from short hair to long hair in a matter of hours. :laugh

But I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! So I don't really CARE about his hair.

Scream

Hmm...I don´t know...I shouldn´t say anything cause I don´t know him. But I think it looks kinda fake. Wonder if his hair really came back after the explosion on stage in the 80´s? But as I said: I don´t know.
But anyway, he is still always beautiful as an angel. Whatever he does with his face I will always find him handsome and attractive, because of his wonderful inside.

~DarkBrownEye~

I´m not sure...maybe it´s a weave...but I think Michael wears it to protect his real hair...coloring or cutting it all the time (like other stars do)...isn´t good for you hair...
I don´t like this weave..I want his curly hair back...but it´s MJs decision..so..:)

:) I agree.

Junsummergirl- perhaps you should lay off the hair. So far you've made like, 3 topics on whether it's his natural hair or not in photos. :p

I simply say he's using weaves/extensions. Not wigs like people wear for Halloween. He's not fake like that-- he still uses his natural hair because tis beautiful, and there IS such a thing as a straightening/flat iron.

But, my point is- you seem kinda obsessed with it. o_O Take it from me: I don't care what he does to his hair cos he has a gorgeous face. The face is what matters. You could have gorgey hair, but a hideous face, but Michael is lucky to have both beautiful hair and beautiful face. But I agree he gotta bring back the curlaaays...

Jus' quit with this "issit his natural haair??" stuff.

JunSummergirl

I agree.

Junsummergirl- perhaps you should lay off the hair. So far you've made like, 3 topics on whether it's his natural hair or not in photos. :p

I simply say he's using weaves/extensions. Not wigs like people wear for Halloween. He's not fake like that-- he still uses his natural hair because tis beautiful, and there IS such a thing as a straightening/flat iron.

But, my point is- you seem kinda obsessed with it. o_O Take it from me: I don't care what he does to his hair cos he has a gorgeous face. The face is what matters. You could have gorgey hair, but a hideous face, but Michael is lucky to have both beautiful hair and beautiful face. But I agree he gotta bring back the curlaaays...

Oh shush up. It's not like I'm flooding the whole section about his stupid hair. It was out of curiousity. Sorry if they aren't praising his gorgeous face or booty.

But anyway, he is still always beautiful as an angel. Whatever he does with his face I will always find him handsome and attractive, because of his wonderful inside.

I have no idea as to why you said all of that. It isn't like anyone said he was hideous looking.

dangerous

Personally I find great enjoyment talking about his gorgeous locks.

I would perfer more of these topics then "OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK MICHAEL'S CUM FEELS LIKE!?!??!!?" :laugh

~DarkBrownEye~

talking to me?
o.o I just said he wears weaves sometimes...but also looks good with it...Oh there´s an end of it...
maybe MJ don´t wanna should the stupid meadia his beautiful curly hair...awww :pacifier

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
Oh shush up. It's not like I'm flooding the whole section about his stupid hair. It was out of curiousity. Sorry if they aren't praising his gorgeous face or booty.

I have no idea as to why you said all of that. It isn't like anyone said he was hideous looking.

My, my, my. Touchy.

I'll quote Badine and say you DESPERATELY need an enormous helmet. whether you'll get that or not. XD

Get over yourself. :laugh There are just some people out there who love Michael no matter what he does to his hair, and for his beauty as one entity and NOT just what he does to his (NOT stupid) hair.

HeavenSent

uh, no he doesn't.

btw, there is NOTHING wrong with wearing weave or extensions. As long as you don't go overboard. I wish people would stop acting like it makes him less than a person if he chooses to add to his natural hair. More celebs than you will ever know, do this!

this is a really old thread, guys! wow. 2004?! aside from the post above mine, everything's like 2 years old.

mysteriousone

HeavenSent;187098 said:
uh, no he doesn't.

btw, there is NOTHING wrong with wearing weave or extensions. As long as you don't go overboard. I wish people would stop acting like it makes him less than a person if he chooses to add to his natural air. More celebs than you will ever know, do this!

this is a really old thread, guys! wow. 2004?! aside from the post above mine, everything's like 2 years old.

LMFAO@this thread! Some of the comments! :lol

I agree with you, Carla! There's nothing wrong with wearing weave or extensions, just like there's nothing wrong with having your hair dyed, lol! There is so much more to Michael than his hair anyways............although I have to admit, running my fingers through it, is just one of my long term goals! :whistle

Mysti!

mysteriousone

HeavenSent;187134 said:
LOL. This thread was kinda funny. Everyone was feisty up in here, weren't they?!

Were they ever LMAO! Honestly, I cracked up at some of the comments in this thread, especially the, "My, my, my, Touchy" one, LMFAO! Too funny!

Mysti!

LMAAOO!!! Y'all aren't the only ones laughing at this!

Oh man.... Michael's hair is Michael's hair, who cares?! He's always had extensions sometimes. XD

I wonder what kinda mood I was in that day. o_O XD

mjsexybuddy

i think thats his real hair :looks at my weave then his hair: yep it's his hair i can tell by the roots when he does have a weave i feel for him :pouts: that crap is tight as crazy for the first few days!:(