He \"TIMED\" his sicknesses?

MjsBabyMomma

How disgusting are people when they question MJ's sickness? Vicky said something I agree with(and we don't always agree, but i still love ya vick!:) anyways, she stated how could they question the timing of all this. Michael is going through a lot of physical and mental pain and yet people continually question why he's visiting the hospital at "certain special and crucial times" of the trial. How dumb? If anything, we should ALL be feeling sympathy at least because of all this pain this trial has put on Michael. Instead they are questioning WHY he's sick and his back hurts. When did people start getting so ugly?
Keep Michael in your prayers!~

dangerous

First they hate because he is non-human , and then when he starts to display human emotions they get annoyed anyways. He just can't win. So fu/ck them.

A

Anonymous

I think the only time MJ has been able to go to the hospital without being told he was faking it was when he had the burn accident.

mjlovergurl

the people who question his sickness really need to get lives. Because you know what what goes aroung comes around and they will get theres. I just flipped through channel's while i was waching the mtv movie awards and Nancy Disgrace was talking about mj (wow what a shock) and she had on a stefacope and was listening to her heart and then she has a digital thermomenter in her mouth taking her temperture. What the ****! god i hate her!

SexySioux

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
I just flipped through channel's while i was waching the mtv movie awards and Nancy Disgrace was talking about mj (wow what a shock) and she had on a stefacope and was listening to her heart and then she has a digital thermomenter in her mouth taking her temperture. What the ****! god i hate her!
:lol: Nancy's FINALLY went off the deep end lol

floacist

Originally posted by SexySioux
:lol: Nancy's FINALLY went off the deep end lol

Finally?That bitch has always been not all there, she reminds me of those freaky clowns that would always look at you with the big painted eye brows at the circus...yikes. After Larry King I just saw her say; "Michael Jackson is sick again!", I love how she doesnt think he is a human being..after that I changed it because if I hear her in her trailer trash accent ONE MORE time say "Oh no Michael Jackson" I will barf. :yuk

CrAzY-In-LoVe

Im so sick of hearing about this timed sickness shi* whenever he is ill all the media studies is the fact that it is a "crucial" part of the trial not about his health :(:(:(

LilMsPYT

Well wat do they expect? of course he is sick..... he is under stress isnt sleeping and isnt eating! (dudnt he go hospital coz of back problems???)

StxGirl019

Ok....first of all, it's not a "stefascope". Nancy Grace is hilarious, and I love watching her show. At least she isn't being accused of feeding booze to kids and molesting them in her closely guarded fortress--I mean bedroom. Michael Jackson needs help, and I hope he is convicted so these poor young boys can rest easily and know they will never be groped, touch, or licked inappropriately again. If Michael goes free, I hope he boards his little spaceship and goes back to planet freaky-pants where he is the one and only true KING.

StxGirl019

Maybe Michael wouldn't have all those back problems if he would quit trying to molest little boys. They get heavier as they get older!

MjsBabyMomma

They're sick, just plain sick. How could they say such things? ignorant foolz...will say ANYTHING to make him look bad, won't they?

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
the people who question his sickness really need to get lives. Because you know what what goes aroung comes around and they will get theres. I just flipped through channel's while i was waching the mtv movie awards and Nancy Disgrace was talking about mj (wow what a shock) and she had on a stefacope and was listening to her heart and then she has a digital thermomenter in her mouth taking her temperture. What the ****! god i hate her!

I bet she didn't hear anything through that stethescope. Heartless Beeiiitch!!

Crazy4MiJac

... I saw Nancy doin' that ...

I'm going to let her THINK she was funny. :extremely

People really need to get over themselves.
Michael's back problems began in Munich 1999 at a children's benefit concert when the Bridge of No Return plummeted about 4 stories to the ground.. with him on it!

Recently, he slipped in the shower. Seriously. Who HASN'T slipped in the shower? I can't count the times I've busted my butt getting in or out of the shower.. puh-leeze.

Enter a prison-or-freedom decision being made by 12 certainly not infallible people... and you're going to have problems! *shakes fist at media*

HeavenSent

I can't stand the hypocrisy.

One moment, everyone's saying they don't care about Michael Jackson. They care about more "worldly" topics. Yet, last night as I was listening to local talk radio, the host didn't a snoozing "zzzzz" just because they broke live to Santa maria--As if to say, "god, not this again? He's like why are we doing this? People don't care!"

And then he proceeds to spend the next 20 minutes talking about everything from his attire to his back. Just flapping his gums.

The mere fact that people need to talk about whether his back probs are legit or not tells you a whole lot, and it has nothing to do w/concern for Gavin. People act like the more they talk about Michael, the more guilty they'll make him.

I hope the jurors see straight thru this mess.

mjlovergurl

i do to. I think they know not to believe what they hear in the media and im sure they have been told to not be influenced by what they hear and go to by what the evidence tells them which we all know is not a damn thing. so all we can do now is wait and hope that the verdict comes back not guilty.

The Man

MJ has been sick in the head for little boys ages from 8 to 13 and never any girls.
:bleh: to all little boys
GUILTY 100% Just face reality that MJ is going to Prison where the real fun for
him will start with inmates showing MJ what it is to be molested but then he may
like it after all they will be Older Men (not little boys) maybe he will fall in Love with
an inmate and take him to Neverland (if it still will belong to MJ after all his debt)
they can live together as Lovers and Family in Love :buttkiss:

floacist

Originally posted by The Man
MJ has been sick in the head for little boys ages from 8 to 13 and never any girls.
:bleh: to all little boys
GUILTY 100% Just face reality that MJ is going to Prison where the real fun for
him will start with inmates showing MJ what it is to be molested but then he may
like it after all they will be Older Men (not little boys) maybe he will fall in Love with
an inmate and take him to Neverland (if it still will belong to MJ after all his debt)
they can live together as Lovers and Family in Love :buttkiss:

You're a ****ing c**t. Eat shit.