Healthy Processed Foods

armcjackson

link here.

Trying to eat for good health but short on time? Here's our list of some of the newest and best processed foods to hit supermarket shelves.

Looking to keep up your health kick? We're happy for you! Try some of these guilt-free, low-fat snacks or any of these delightful, healthy chips.

sushigirl28

Ah, great article girl! I eat everything in the featured 12 except for the Honey Vinegar.. *cool!* The tuna in the olive oil is very, very heart healthy and good for you, though it's high fat.. But someone who isn't concerned about good fat grams, it would be perfect for. Mmm, totally made me hungry now! lol! Greek yogurt always makes the perfect substitute for mayo... you can mix 3/4 cup greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon healthy mayo and it cuts your sat fat sooo down, yum! Thank you for this! I'm gonna explore the rest of their recipes! :wkiss

xo

armcjackson

I was actually thinking of your father when I posted this, I remember you saying something about watching his diet or something similar. :)

sushigirl28

armcjackson said:
I was actually thinking of your father when I posted this, I remember you saying something about watching his diet or something similar. :)

Awww Autumn, you're my sweetheart! *hugz* Yep, totally have to keep his diet in check for a sweet, sweet remission. For the first time in life, he's switched to diet soda- and it was a major, major big deal, lol! :greenlaugh *Oh Pops..* :rolleyes: Now I have more recipes to make him whip up! Thank you girlfriend!

xo

armcjackson

sushigirl28 said:
Awww Autumn, you're my sweetheart! *hugz* Yep, totally have to keep his diet in check for a sweet, sweet remission. For the first time in life, he's switched to diet soda- and it was a major, major big deal, lol! :greenlaugh *Oh Pops..* :rolleyes: Now I have more recipes to make him whip up! Thank you girlfriend!

xo
Aw. You're welcome! :D