Heeeeey

Oldschooly

Hey guys, it's oldschool fan!
Okay, so, like, I have finally got back onto the site, I'm not too happy about the lengths I've had to go to to get back. I've had to create a new email and then re-register on here. But yeah, I thought I'd let you know I'm here and who I am (until hopefully I can get my profile back!

OneMoreChance

Oldschooly said:
Hey guys, it's oldschool fan!
Okay, so, like, I have finally got back onto the site, I'm not too happy about the lengths I've had to go to to get back. I've had to create a new email and then re-register on here. But yeah, I thought I'd let you know I'm here and who I am (until hopefully I can get my profile back!

Girl, I thought that was you!. PM whisper and she should be able to merge your accounts! We wer just wondering about you the other day! This is Jeniffer30 btw. You can change your display name with his new forum software!

Oldschooly

Aw you were wondering about me? I hope yall were saying nice things bout me! haha
I sent whisper a PM earlier, I hope I get get my old profile back, my awesomeness is based on how many posts I have!

HeavenSent

Oldschooly said:
Aw you were wondering about me? I hope yall were saying nice things bout me! haha
I sent whisper a PM earlier, I hope I get get my old profile back, my awesomeness is based on how many posts I have!

Welcome back, Amy! Same thing happened with me when I tried to log in, but whisper was able to merge my profiles together and restore everything. No worries:)

MJfan01'

I'm been trying to get back on the site for forever. I never thought I would be able to get back to my profile. HEY! :biggrin

OneMoreChance

Oldschooly said:

We were! Just the other day I was commenting in the shoubox about how dead it seemed around here and then xendra and I were wondering where you and Saph had gone? Does anyone know how to get ahold of Saph?

Oldschooly

I have Betty on MySpace, I haven't been on there for AGES, but if nobody can find her soon I can try to get to my account and contact her.

xenedra

Oldschooly said:
Girl, you missed the verbal smackdown they lobbed toward y'all! :whistling ...Nah I'm kiddin. :bleh

I was reading this and I just wanted to say... I loved your use of totally wicked tripindicular 80's lingo. I want some awesomeness! 8) lol!
(btw- you guys need to steal that :punk smiley off the other boards! I need to be able to rawk some devil horn heavy metal fingers and an 80's mullet-hawk via smiley satisfaction!! )

:thumbsup Cuz me likey the 80's.

Teva

Hi Amy,

I sent Oldschooly a comment asking if you were one and the same before I read this thread. Yeah we miss you around here. We need to find Saphster now! The board has been dead recently, but fandom is in disarray. This is why I like this site, the saneness.