Hell NAH! Theres an MJ mask in a store near i live!

Minnie Dia

yesterday i was just browsing passing by through stores.. and then there was this store that had just opened for halloween stuff.. so my FRIEND( hes here ) decided to go in and see what was up... i began looking at gloves to see what they had... I began to compare some of them because one pair cost more then the other.. and then the lady that works there started talking to us and then she asked me what i wanted to be for halloween i said : " i want to be Michael jackson " and then she looked at me and began to laugh!! she said " We have a Michael jackson mask at the front" i was like " ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?! " and she was like " Yeah, go up there and check it out" So i went and THERE IT WAS!!>>> DUM DUM DUM....
mjmask.jpg
there it was ( i took these pix today) i actually found it nice looking... its better then ones i have seen before.. my friend started laughing at me cuz i was like " Shit this rocks!" then i looked at the price and that MASK cost 40$ !!!! and its not like real good material .. the other masks cost like 15$ .. but i think cuz its Michael it cost that much... im NOT going to buy it cuz its just too freaky! LOL ... well here are the pix! what do you think?
mjpicyo.jpg
:laugh

HeavenSent

oh it could be worse. Seeing as tho they have Bill Clinton masks, Arnold masks, even James Brown masks. It's an old Halloween tradition--immortalizing celebs.

Now how the wearer choses to dress up with that mask...now that's a whole nother story.

privacy

Those Michael masks rule.. loads of people wear them at the London Demos :D Tho.. with 6 ppl wearing them.. it does start to look scary..lol

MJPowerOfLove

Originally posted by Faithful MJ Lover

Did they have any Sneddon or Dimond masks? Those would scare the hell outta anybody!! :laugh
if they have it - they need selling it with some medicines for heart..
coz some ppl's can get heart attack from just watching on them masks :laugh

Minnie Dia

Originally posted by MJ_fan_for_eternity
OMG!do u live in camden?coz i went into that shop and saw that mask!i thought it didnt even look alot like mj!
Nah, i live in Illinois ( USA) ... lol come to think about it.. i think the people who worked there did look at me funny! but i dont care cuz it WAS FUnny! And no they didnt have any of Snedfish or Coals ( Dimond) Mask.. good thing.. we dont want anyone to have a freaking hear attack

DarkChild

LOL Katie (sexymichael) has one of those, and when me and Jenny (Thrillergirl_) stayed at hers, I'd put the Michael mask on and wake Jenny up in the morning with it LMAO. You shudda seen her face... :crackingu