Help please? :)

brittanyann2009

Hey everyone, I'm doing a project on Michael for my english class and I decided to do a poster of him like on one side i wanted to show how the media portrayed Michael and on the other side I want to show how Michael really was and should be remembered for, so if anyone can give me any statements and/or pictures that correlate with the statements for either rumors about michael or the way he was treated, or how he really is i.e- humanitarian, caring, loving, unselfish.. etc, you all know michael :) so if you guys can help me i'd appreciate it!!!

Brittany :)

Palmyra

Honestly, I fell in love with Michael for the little things (e.g., his smile) and not the humanitarian work that he did. If there are open-minded people in your class, I would suggest sharing with them those really sweet anecdotes that involve Michael...the little things that he did that touch our hearts. For instance, I recall an episode in which Michael drove by a hospital and told his people to order a boatload (figuratively, not literally) of pizza for the sick kids at the hospital.

Tell them about pranks Michael pulled or silly things he used to do. I'll try to come up with examples.

How about the fact that, whenever Michael called people and said "Hi, this is Michael Jackson," they would hang up on him? Things like this show how could never really live a normal life, because people treated him like a unicorn and wouldn't believe that he would actually call them.

Videos like the following really melt my heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBHGzJadZxQ

If you can get people to look beyond Michael's appearance and all of the tabloid rumors over the years, you have done a great job.

brittanyann2009

Yeah I'm trying to do that exactly.. But I want to show like the things that the media portrayed him as, the rumors on one side, and then like things on the other side about him that make him himself you know that people should look at his caring side, his love for animals and the care for the world and stuff like that but I need pictures and things to say and like on the side about the media and stuff i'm going to put pictures and lyrics from "Scream" , "Privacy" and "Why You Trippin' On Me" and songs like that that portray his anger at the media and everything but its tough cuz i don't know what pictures or what things to put on there exactly. I have a week to find information and make the poster... Thats why I'm asking for your guys' help because you may be able to help me :) I don't wanna put like little things like his smile and stuff like that, of course that is good things about him to us girl fans , but like to people who may not be fans I want to portray that side of him his caring, generous, loving side that the media doesn't talk about, hense him visiting children's hospitals with gifts and all the money he's given to charities and stuff..