help..

Black Loafers

I didn't really know where to post this. But I decided to put it in off topic..

My dad helped me to order the Ebony Magazine finally from mjjshop.com and I got a mail that that the magazine was "dispatched" and about 5 days later I ask my dad if he got the magazine and he said no. So I was wondering..can you trust this site? :idontknow

Shannon

I have no idea, Ebba, I have no experience with the site. But, with that said, I would rather order it directly from Ebony if I were you. It is very cheap too. :)

mysteriousone

Oh no, Ebba!!! :(

Veronica gave me the Ebony link to order my Magazine and my order went through without a hitch! :yayyay I ordered it over a week ago and received an email straight away saying it was on it's way! :yayyay again!!!! Just sitting and waiting for it's arrival! :D

Oh and my dearest Veronica, thank you....thank you.....thank you, I love you soooooo!! :wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;199435 said:
Oh no, Ebba!!! :(

Veronica gave me the Ebony link to order my Magazine and my order went through without a hitch! :yayyay I ordered it over a week ago and received an email straight away saying it was on it's way! :yayyay again!!!! Just sitting and waiting for it's arrival! :D

Oh and my dearest Veronica, thank you....thank you.....thank you, I love you soooooo!! :wub:

Mysti!

Awww, you are most welcome, hun. :D I'm just glad I could help - it is such a wonderful magazine and I think everyone should have it.

I love you more, sweets. :wub: