Here\'s an interesting question!

Kanya

"My fans are my friends, they always have been and they always will be, even if its not on a personal level... so like we don't talk face to face but I know they are always there for me, every single living, breathing one of my fans I love each one of them like a member of my own family, like God loves each one of us on this earth... they know I love them ....each one of them for ever, even when I'm gone, most of them will still be here and they will help me to live on for ever... I can't make them know how much I love them, I don't love them as one whole being, I love them individually... thank you to all of you... I love you dearly." --Michael Joseph Jackson, date unknown --

Shannon

Originally posted by Kanya
"My fans are my friends, they always have been and they always will be, even if its not on a personal level... so like we don't talk face to face but I know they are always there for me, every single living, breathing one of my fans I love each one of them like a member of my own family, like God loves each one of us on this earth... they know I love them ....each one of them for ever, even when I'm gone, most of them will still be here and they will help me to live on for ever... I can't make them know how much I love them, I don't love them as one whole being, I love them individually... thank you to all of you... I love you dearly." --Michael Joseph Jackson, date unknown --
Wow, that was very sweet... :rollingba

danaluvsmj

I've been pondering this question for quite some time, and it seems to me that Michael loves every single one of his fans, whether together as a group or individually.