Here\'s an interesting thought

Jackson829

We all know that Michael's videos are of course absolute classics and I love every single one of them. They're original, visually stunning, creative, innovative, unique, beautiful, flawless, powerful, all that good stuff. But I just figured out that out of his entire career, I don't think Michael has ever actually directed his own music video! Wouldn't it be AWESOME if he directed his own music video??!! Think of what it would be! It would be off the hook!!!

Shannon

It would indeed be interesting to see him as a director of any sort of movie, may it be his shortfilms or any other film project. I think it would be quite a remarkle result. :popcorn

jupiter

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM;188615 said:
I think he should do it take every thing to anther level rays the bar so high this time no one will ever touch him.

He probably will before he retires, so that way no can take his crown

superchick

Actually, Technically he wasn't the Director I believe he co-directed with the guy who directed "In The Closet" and don't forget Michael gets final say on everything. But you're right, that would be something if he did direct.

don't think the world is ready for such a thing. It would be too much genius for our small minds

I agree!

betty boop 84

I checked my dvds and they say that Michael co-directed Jam with David Kellogg and Blood On The Dance Floor with Vincent Paterson.

Saphster

whisper;188811 said:
Did he have a hand in directing Smooth Criminal and You Rock My World?

Yeah he did. He had the most say in both of the vids. And it was him who came up with the concept for Smooth Criminal.:D