Here\'s my new junk

rotten_kisses

Yeah, I've not blended for a long time so i suck majorly...but here are three that i've made lately...

highlyevolved.jpg

naruto.jpg

brokenwings.jpg

^^ this one i'm pretty happy with tho, mainly because of the text, it just sorta fits in with his character lol

well thats all for now folks

A

Anonymous

I love them! :) but most of all I love your siggy. Ville Valooo.... *kills self* He's like.. the third hottest person in the world. If not the second hottest! LOL

rotten_kisses

Originally posted by Tortured Soul
ahh, it's the Pistols. very lurvley. :D
Yesh lol
I made it last night after ure sid blend...i went sex pistols crazy last night haha i made other stuff but it looks like something chewed up and spit out lol :D

Tortured Soul

Originally posted by rotten_kisses
Yesh lol
I made it last night after ure sid blend...i went sex pistols crazy last night haha i made other stuff but it looks like something chewed up and spit out lol :D
post them! please?

Labomba

do not be offended by my comment now but, is this the way you let out your anger, cause its interesting to see how people develop their master pieces. Mine are very dusty and colorized when some others have shaped lines and dark tones in their blends.

I've asked this on another Creative forum and their response were that some of them does feel its easier to express their feelings through their blends and some others can't do it. So my question is, do you do it like many other blenders?
Cause i find it very abstract your works and they are very artistic and mystical. I love your way where you just smatch the pictures and colors together and a bumping way. It's cool I am digging it and I like your artworks!

rotten_kisses

Originally posted by Labomba
do not be offended by my comment now but, is this the way you let out your anger, cause its interesting to see how people develop their master pieces. Mine are very dusty and colorized when some others have shaped lines and dark tones in their blends.

I've asked this on another Creative forum and their response were that some of them does feel its easier to express their feelings through their blends and some others can't do it. So my question is, do you do it like many other blenders?
Cause i find it very abstract your works and they are very artistic and mystical. I love your way where you just smatch the pictures and colors together and a bumping way. It's cool I am digging it and I like your artworks!
Wow thanks hehe

Yeah, How I blend, usually depends on my mood. But my mood changes due to what kind of music I'm listening to. Sometimes tho, when i blend like cartoon characters or anime characters i try to see things from their prospective and try to take on their moods in the blend. I don't know if that makes any sense or not..:D
Thank you tho..I try to bring my inner artist out through my work haha