Hey guys, Im back...

In case you havent noticed I was away for about a month or a month and a half. I just had a lot going on and turned something stupid and small into a big thing it should never have been and whisper, i apologize for that. There was no reason for me to flip out the way I did. I am REALLY sorry and I hope you'll forgive me because I wanna be back at MJEOL where it rocks! JSYK I have some awesome ideas brewing for the promo panel too! One of them is called "Michael-Toasters"........im gonna explain that one in a totally different thread. LOL. But everythings sorted out now and fine and im in a lot better mood! OMG for the time I was gone i got SOOOOOOO much MJ stuff! Its not even FUNNY! Lemme list what i got a 1 1/2 months!

- Official BOTDF HIStory European Tour Shirt
- Offcial HIStory Tour Logo T-Shirt
- Japanese 6 DVD Box Set
- An ORANGE Invincible
- MSG Concert VCD
- Something else i cant seem to remember...

But yeah. Loota stuff for only 1 1/2 months, eh!? Ive been working on getting a Ghosts DVD and MJ's Mystery Cologne for Men... hard to find....but yeah. Well im baaa-aaack and happy to be here!!!!:D

Shannon

Welcome back, BIOTB. :) As the matter of fact, I was just wondering yesterday where you have been off to. :lol Lucky you who have got so much MJ-stuff. I'm sooo jealous. :glare: Btw, I know about a great place you can buy Ghost and Behind the scenes. And it's not expensive either. If you want I can give you the url. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon said:
Welcome back, BIOTB. :) As the matter of fact, I was just wondering yesterday where you have been off to. :lol Lucky you who have got so much MJ-stuff. I'm sooo jealous. :glare: Btw, I know about a great place you can buy Ghost and Behind the scenes. And it's not expensive either. If you want I can give you the url. :8-26-03fruits_apple
That would be great! Im so happy to be back, and happy that people are happy that i'm back! :8-26-03respect:

minnie yu

oh yeah back is a great thing...i am going to read more fun happy thread from now on....yeahhhhh....:8-26-03respect: and very happy to know u have gotten so many Mike's stuff..about those shirt i am envy..orange Invin...i have white and blue ones..and welcome back again...Jeff...:8-26-03fruits_apple

Mijac Music

Ha!

That's why you suddenly appeared at MJNO.

Hope you're getting on with the admin at your homebase again. We all like to check out other sites, but ain't nothing like home. ;)