[ Hey, Im New! ]

LilMsPYT

Hey Im New to this forum! ...... Here is some info about me....

Name: Sarah

Im a Fan of : MICHAEL JACKSON (of course otherwise y am i here?) , Janet Jackson, and their nephews 3T.

If you wanna know more or just wanna chat you can contact me at sarah2803@hotmail.com .

And I hope i have fun posting on this board! :D

frozen rose

:) Hi. I'm Fran. I send you PM, saying welcome. Don't worry, you'll have loads of fun here, some people are so crazy (like 'DarkChild', lol.) You'll like her, and Pam (SexyMJLover) and many more. Beautiful people. Bare in mind, there will be some arguments on here. Mostly on 'OFF TOPIC' and 'MJ CONVERSATIONS'. But most of the time were are very happy, (sometimes horny) fans, that love Michael XD

Tiger Lilly

Welcome aboard! I've been reading a few of your posts in other threads and thought I'd come and say hi! :D I hope you have loadsa fun here! Btw my name is Gemma but everyone calls me Gem. Feel free to send me a PM if you wanna chat. :)

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by frozen rose
:) most of the time were are very happy, (sometimes horny) fans, that love Michael XD

Yes we are!!

Welcome to the Essence of Love and hope you enjoy ur stay!! *smiles to you*

I have to say that I like your siggy!! SCREAM is a good song, you know.

*ahh* :D

OOO! I love: everything Michael, animals (MONKEYS AND GORRILLAS), ice cream, chocolate, MJ fans (YOU), and my family!

I hate: Tom Sneddon (DS) :sneddoncrybaby , Diane Dimond, onions :thumbsdow , fish *throwup* , school LOL, and MJ Haters :D !

Saphster

Hello hello girly! Welcome to the one and only MJEOL! It's nice to recieve more Mjeolers. Man...it's like these little packages we get everyday! lol It's fun.

Welcome welcome welcome! Keep michaeling. xxx